Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Winter's Insurgence (RP THREAD)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
shivering uncontrolably Kestrel wobbles to her feet
"ill never sleep in this cold weather.."
trying to adjust her eyes to the dim light she sets off limping into the snow
"I wonder if there are other dragons here," she whispers to herself
"for my sake, lets hope not: they could be dangerous...."
belly deep in snow she takes a deep breath "I hope I can find someone to help me..."
shivering uncontrolably Kestrel wobbles to her feet
"ill never sleep in this cold weather.."
trying to adjust her eyes to the dim light she sets off limping into the snow
"I wonder if there are other dragons here," she whispers to herself
"for my sake, lets hope not: they could be dangerous...."
belly deep in snow she takes a deep breath "I hope I can find someone to help me..."
((sorry gtg for a while))
((sorry gtg for a while))
(( @Kestrelpaw That's okay; just come back when you're ready. ))

Vaccine narrowed his eyes at Xander further, his massive brain obviously having no room to learn about appropriate social cues. But considering how Xander had boldly attacked him and how Vaccine had subsequently let Xander have it, social cues were long out the window. Plus, with how high tensions were now, Vaccine couldn't simply let Xander out of his sights, lest he miss his opportunity to strike. He already knew his window of opportunity to exact his revenge and to fit in a couple murders was going to be incredibly slim with so many dragons around; he didn't need his newfound archnemesis mucking up the works further.
(( @Kestrelpaw That's okay; just come back when you're ready. ))

Vaccine narrowed his eyes at Xander further, his massive brain obviously having no room to learn about appropriate social cues. But considering how Xander had boldly attacked him and how Vaccine had subsequently let Xander have it, social cues were long out the window. Plus, with how high tensions were now, Vaccine couldn't simply let Xander out of his sights, lest he miss his opportunity to strike. He already knew his window of opportunity to exact his revenge and to fit in a couple murders was going to be incredibly slim with so many dragons around; he didn't need his newfound archnemesis mucking up the works further.
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
((im back :))

sides heaving in effort, Kestrel climbed a tall snow thick hill to take a look at the area.
upon reaching to top of the snowy rise she gasps at the vastness of the island-
"WOW!... its bigger than i thought, I nev-" she interrupts herself with a fit of coughing.

((im back :))

sides heaving in effort, Kestrel climbed a tall snow thick hill to take a look at the area.
upon reaching to top of the snowy rise she gasps at the vastness of the island-
"WOW!... its bigger than i thought, I nev-" she interrupts herself with a fit of coughing.

barely recovering from the coughing fit, Kestrel scans the land more carefully
"I can't go much further seeing the state im in..." she cranes her neck to study her broken forearm, wrenched wing and various scratches and bruises. "I guess ill head-" before even finishing her sentence, the land becomes dark and Kestrel loses her balance. seeing nothing but stars, she lets herself fall unconscious.

((could someone please describe what Kestrel may see from the top of the hill? I dont know what the area looks like enough to map it out... thnx))
barely recovering from the coughing fit, Kestrel scans the land more carefully
"I can't go much further seeing the state im in..." she cranes her neck to study her broken forearm, wrenched wing and various scratches and bruises. "I guess ill head-" before even finishing her sentence, the land becomes dark and Kestrel loses her balance. seeing nothing but stars, she lets herself fall unconscious.

((could someone please describe what Kestrel may see from the top of the hill? I dont know what the area looks like enough to map it out... thnx))
Ammanas awoke.
The fire had gone out and it was starting to become colder. He repeated his fire making process. The room was once again starting to heat. He looked around and saw that everyone was still sleeping. He glanced around the crowded room, the pearlcatcher that made all that smoke was against the wall, the Xander was asleep with Bandit snuggled under the wing. Viridis slept with a letter in her claws. Even Vacciene was sleeping.

Ammanas stepped outside, the snow was piled in massive amounts. Ammanas shut the door behind him and took off into the air.
"I wonder if that spiral ever found her bag?"
he flew in a spiral pattern starting from the entrance to the cave and slowly getting farther and farther out. he had almost given up when he spotted something red against the white.
He landed near the object. It was a Nocturne. He studied the dragon. it was still breathing but looked to be in a bad way. He scooped him up in one arm and flew back to the den.

He opened the door quietly and walked inside, they were all still asleep. He stepped through the dragons lightly and approached the fire. He set the Nocturne down. Studying the nocturne his came to the conclusion that its wing and forearm were broken.

He reset the nocturnes broken arm, bringing an audible groan from the dragon. Using two sticks and a piece of fabric Ammanas made a temporary splint to secure the leg. Now the wing was a bigger problem. He ended up using a piece of cloth to tie it to the nocturnes body to prevent more damage, but it would take magic to fix the wing.

He let the nocturne be and he reached into his bag for the flask. It wasn't there. He didn't bother looking for it. he knew the skydancer had done it. He walked over to vaccine. Removing one of his knives he took the blunt end of the handle and smashed it into the exposed throat of the skydancer. This temporally collapsed the dragons wind pipe, not fatal but painful.

"WHERE IS IT?"
Ammanas awoke.
The fire had gone out and it was starting to become colder. He repeated his fire making process. The room was once again starting to heat. He looked around and saw that everyone was still sleeping. He glanced around the crowded room, the pearlcatcher that made all that smoke was against the wall, the Xander was asleep with Bandit snuggled under the wing. Viridis slept with a letter in her claws. Even Vacciene was sleeping.

Ammanas stepped outside, the snow was piled in massive amounts. Ammanas shut the door behind him and took off into the air.
"I wonder if that spiral ever found her bag?"
he flew in a spiral pattern starting from the entrance to the cave and slowly getting farther and farther out. he had almost given up when he spotted something red against the white.
He landed near the object. It was a Nocturne. He studied the dragon. it was still breathing but looked to be in a bad way. He scooped him up in one arm and flew back to the den.

He opened the door quietly and walked inside, they were all still asleep. He stepped through the dragons lightly and approached the fire. He set the Nocturne down. Studying the nocturne his came to the conclusion that its wing and forearm were broken.

He reset the nocturnes broken arm, bringing an audible groan from the dragon. Using two sticks and a piece of fabric Ammanas made a temporary splint to secure the leg. Now the wing was a bigger problem. He ended up using a piece of cloth to tie it to the nocturnes body to prevent more damage, but it would take magic to fix the wing.

He let the nocturne be and he reached into his bag for the flask. It wasn't there. He didn't bother looking for it. he knew the skydancer had done it. He walked over to vaccine. Removing one of his knives he took the blunt end of the handle and smashed it into the exposed throat of the skydancer. This temporally collapsed the dragons wind pipe, not fatal but painful.

"WHERE IS IT?"
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
Viridis couldn't sleep. She stared at the fire for what seemed like an hour. After a while she sighed and reached for her messenger bag. There was one single letter in the bag, which she took out. "Looks like they're going to be getting this a bit later than expected..." She said to herself.

Edit: ((she falls asleep before the post above me ^^ sorry, it wasn't there when I was typing))
Viridis couldn't sleep. She stared at the fire for what seemed like an hour. After a while she sighed and reached for her messenger bag. There was one single letter in the bag, which she took out. "Looks like they're going to be getting this a bit later than expected..." She said to herself.

Edit: ((she falls asleep before the post above me ^^ sorry, it wasn't there when I was typing))
miDn30f.gif
Autumn awoke in the early morning before Oathkeeper. She always woke up early when she was anxious and she hated that. Deciding Oath should be fine sleeping for a while, she stood and started to head toward the cave entrance. She was curious to see if the storm had lightened up at all.
Autumn awoke in the early morning before Oathkeeper. She always woke up early when she was anxious and she hated that. Deciding Oath should be fine sleeping for a while, she stood and started to head toward the cave entrance. She was curious to see if the storm had lightened up at all.

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

Well, this was a terrible way to wake up. Before he was even able to get his breakfast, his windpipe had already collapsed in on itself and there was a very angry Tundra pinning him down. He cursed himself for dozing off so early, his weary body finally succumbing to the effects of yesterday. Still coming to and already dealing with the waves of agony radiating out from his neck, he didn't quite understand the words that Ammanas was saying, much less comprehend the meaning of them.
"What... are you talking about?!" Vaccine choked out, breathing heavier and eyes wider with fear than he would have preferred. For the first time in a long time, he'd been sufficiently blindsided to the point of helplessness.

Bard awoke with the sudden smash of Vaccine's body down to the floor. Pink eyes widened with fear, and he scrambled to his feet. Once he was up, though, he froze. He knew, with his fighting skills, he could not intervene, especially as the Tundra had a deadly weapon. Even still, he didn't want Vaccine to just lay down and die!
Well, this was a terrible way to wake up. Before he was even able to get his breakfast, his windpipe had already collapsed in on itself and there was a very angry Tundra pinning him down. He cursed himself for dozing off so early, his weary body finally succumbing to the effects of yesterday. Still coming to and already dealing with the waves of agony radiating out from his neck, he didn't quite understand the words that Ammanas was saying, much less comprehend the meaning of them.
"What... are you talking about?!" Vaccine choked out, breathing heavier and eyes wider with fear than he would have preferred. For the first time in a long time, he'd been sufficiently blindsided to the point of helplessness.

Bard awoke with the sudden smash of Vaccine's body down to the floor. Pink eyes widened with fear, and he scrambled to his feet. Once he was up, though, he froze. He knew, with his fighting skills, he could not intervene, especially as the Tundra had a deadly weapon. Even still, he didn't want Vaccine to just lay down and die!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
(( @Kestrelpaw At this point, it's a closed-off cave in the middle of a flat space of nothing but snow. ))
(( @Kestrelpaw At this point, it's a closed-off cave in the middle of a flat space of nothing but snow. ))
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png