Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a door
Tried one of these and loved it. First player sets up the scene of three doors. Next three players ping the set up player picking a door. Winners get pinged, and the one that picks the dragon sets up the next round. I'll go first.

you're walking in the forest when you stumble into a cave. you find 3 doors at the end of the cave. the first is golden, with a diamond handle, and scratches. the second has a handle with a mouth on it, and the handle is screaming. the door's color is neon pink. the third looks like it is made of dragon skin, and scales for a doorknob. it has crabs hanging in a bag on the handle. i stepped forward and reached for the...
Tried one of these and loved it. First player sets up the scene of three doors. Next three players ping the set up player picking a door. Winners get pinged, and the one that picks the dragon sets up the next round. I'll go first.

you're walking in the forest when you stumble into a cave. you find 3 doors at the end of the cave. the first is golden, with a diamond handle, and scratches. the second has a handle with a mouth on it, and the handle is screaming. the door's color is neon pink. the third looks like it is made of dragon skin, and scales for a doorknob. it has crabs hanging in a bag on the handle. i stepped forward and reached for the...
Strange Chest Strangler Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Ember Mouse
@dana888 I open the dragon skin door!
@dana888 I open the dragon skin door!
@dana888
I'll take the first door with the scratches *walks up to door and rakes claws down it*
@dana888
I'll take the first door with the scratches *walks up to door and rakes claws down it*
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
floating_hearts_ace_by_awesomewaffle11-dczfieo.gif
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
i don't know if it's still open hahaha but i can take the second door @dana888
i don't know if it's still open hahaha but i can take the second door @dana888
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@xxDoxxie it is! i shall sent the results soon!
@xxDoxxie it is! i shall sent the results soon!
Strange Chest Strangler Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Ember Mouse
haha nice :D
haha nice :D
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature