Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Prismatic Treasures Hatchery
1 2 ... 295 296 297 298 299 ... 328 329
@DannieU If you hatch a female like him, would ya let me know?
@DannieU If you hatch a female like him, would ya let me know?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@GwiazCo So glad you like him. And yeah, his colours really do work incredibly well. Unfortunately, someone else was just about a minute faster than you, so unless that deal falls through (in which case, I'll definitely get in touch), he is no longer available.
@GwiazCo So glad you like him. And yeah, his colours really do work incredibly well. Unfortunately, someone else was just about a minute faster than you, so unless that deal falls through (in which case, I'll definitely get in touch), he is no longer available.
@DannieU

Can I be added to your pinglist?
@DannieU

Can I be added to your pinglist?
signature_fr_solaritude_by_vampireselene13-d99we3p.png
@kyrin18 Sure, but the range is fairly wide, so chances aren't good. I have to ask, do you want to buy him or not? Because someone else inquired just after you, and I'd love to be able to give them an answer, and give the little guy a home, whether with you or them :)
@kyrin18 Sure, but the range is fairly wide, so chances aren't good. I have to ask, do you want to buy him or not? Because someone else inquired just after you, and I'd love to be able to give them an answer, and give the little guy a home, whether with you or them :)
@solaritude Absolutely :) I'll go right ahead and do so.
@solaritude Absolutely :) I'll go right ahead and do so.
@DannieU Thank you ^3^
@DannieU Thank you ^3^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 You are very welcome :) If you do want him, please let me know.
@kyrin18 You are very welcome :) If you do want him, please let me know.
@DannieU
Can you add me to the general pinglist please?
@DannieU
Can you add me to the general pinglist please?
63Nkadh.png XVdLiaL.png
@Mochaccino Absolutely :D I'll go right ahead and do that. (It's on a separate spreadsheet right now, so don't worry if you don't see your name show up on the thread version for a while.)
@Mochaccino Absolutely :D I'll go right ahead and do that. (It's on a separate spreadsheet right now, so don't worry if you don't see your name show up on the thread version for a while.)
[center][b][u]New Breeding Pairs[/u][/b][/center] Today, I'll be introducing the final two new breeding pairs. Bit by bit, the breed-on-demand pairs will be put up too, but I won't be pinging you for it. If you're interested, keep an eye on the front page, where things will be slowly changing for the next little while. First, Shimmer and Shine. Those of you who did share your opinion on their tert were all for opal, so opal it is. I hope you like them :) Below them, you'll find Nix and Nox. Nox is actually one of my own babies, from Caulker and Rose's latest nest, and now he gets to be in a pair of his very own :D Here they are: [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/dnsh1m/ShiShi.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/hZjbnR/NiNo.png[/img][/center] @annonymousspoon @Zoanthia @reyofsun @Xayah @Caritas @kyrin18 @MysticDay @GwiazCo @Rlisa @Arcanine @Shedra @solaritude @Mochaccino
New Breeding Pairs

Today, I'll be introducing the final two new breeding pairs. Bit by bit, the breed-on-demand pairs will be put up too, but I won't be pinging you for it. If you're interested, keep an eye on the front page, where things will be slowly changing for the next little while.

First, Shimmer and Shine. Those of you who did share your opinion on their tert were all for opal, so opal it is. I hope you like them :) Below them, you'll find Nix and Nox. Nox is actually one of my own babies, from Caulker and Rose's latest nest, and now he gets to be in a pair of his very own :D

Here they are:

ShiShi.png

NiNo.png

@annonymousspoon
@Zoanthia
@reyofsun
@Xayah
@Caritas
@kyrin18
@MysticDay
@GwiazCo
@Rlisa