Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Vridriweth Murder Mystery(CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@WaterBlaze9551

Forum:
Name: Chiaki [Chihiro]
Pronouns: She/her, they/them
Personality: Introverted and observant, any can think Chiaki is cute and down to earth.
Looks: Average height with blond hair down to shoulders pinned up slightly. Pale skin, blue grey eyes. Wears anything cat related.
Backstory/Reason for being at the castle: Being at a castle is an adventure right? Running away is so worth it.
Skill: Fast thinker and rememberer. Can remember the tiniest details.
Extra: She has claustrophobia.
@WaterBlaze9551

Forum:
Name: Chiaki [Chihiro]
Pronouns: She/her, they/them
Personality: Introverted and observant, any can think Chiaki is cute and down to earth.
Looks: Average height with blond hair down to shoulders pinned up slightly. Pale skin, blue grey eyes. Wears anything cat related.
Backstory/Reason for being at the castle: Being at a castle is an adventure right? Running away is so worth it.
Skill: Fast thinker and rememberer. Can remember the tiniest details.
Extra: She has claustrophobia.
1DKhf3D.png
@WaterBlaze9551
I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond, I don't think I'll be able to play because I've got an insanely full schedule and I just wouldn't be able to find time... Thank you so much for the offer though!
@WaterBlaze9551
I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond, I don't think I'll be able to play because I've got an insanely full schedule and I just wouldn't be able to find time... Thank you so much for the offer though!
0-E2-AB389-92-**-40-B7-8-D53-E4438-FAA554-B.jpg
mlHpBMC.pngsZShZzW.pngjA5A7gu.png
ZijKo9W.png
ocTKWwg.gif
@thatonespeedster

sorry for such a late response Chiaki looks great I'll add her to the character forums and hopefully latter today we can get started. I'll post the link to a different topic to keep things neat, from now on this will be more of and ooc chat

(@ElwynWanderer)
(@FireBlaze9551)
(@Tomello)
( @thatonespeedster)
(@glodkies)

Thank you all for being so patience I am really excited to finally get this thing going
and I hope you think it's worth the wait.
@thatonespeedster

sorry for such a late response Chiaki looks great I'll add her to the character forums and hopefully latter today we can get started. I'll post the link to a different topic to keep things neat, from now on this will be more of and ooc chat

(@ElwynWanderer)
(@FireBlaze9551)
(@Tomello)
( @thatonespeedster)
(@glodkies)

Thank you all for being so patience I am really excited to finally get this thing going
and I hope you think it's worth the wait.
d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
@WaterBlaze9551
Nah m8 we all have lives you're fine
@WaterBlaze9551
Nah m8 we all have lives you're fine
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster tru dat
@thatonespeedster tru dat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8