Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rent n' Melt [HIRING MELTERS]
1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 425 426
@TrippyTrix
Mind if I join as a melter? I'd definitely like too!
@TrippyTrix
Mind if I join as a melter? I'd definitely like too!
7h0hn72.png
quick question, is there a Rent N' Melt discord server?
quick question, is there a Rent N' Melt discord server?
ROyFQqy.png
@Volteer

No there isn't, there isn't much point to making one since the only interaction that happens here is exchange of goods.

@Huskykid10

You can join on your own! No need to ping me. Just add your info to the spreadsheet!
@Volteer

No there isn't, there isn't much point to making one since the only interaction that happens here is exchange of goods.

@Huskykid10

You can join on your own! No need to ping me. Just add your info to the spreadsheet!
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png
@DarkNiiinja @Apocolyptichorse @Awilixi @B00KW0RM @DeathSpecter @Evet @gbot13 @kiryne @Metallokinetic @Fawnflight @ScarletSlayer @haxure @BadgerStripes @JenKenobi @Lugia101101 @Thousand @Witchgigi @Passerinde @Wundersock @VVivianivy @SunnyNyaa @Wubblyboofus @excessnight @twicecoaster @Sleepydad @Gunderson @Aeronaught @evelyn13 @Maskros @txr13 @PlagueWriter @Enkil @Nakarkos @Faint @BlanketBurrito @Noodlesper @Twistedstripe @DarkCoatl @carpenoctem @Sirrophi @Memoriam @ladra @Shadica @boxparts @FallingStar275 @Blazin @Julith @LadyAria @Meowruff @Nightfleet @Abogado @Drakenhart @PrismaFox @QueenLunaRose @CluelessCloud @Rudhredion @tiredpupper @Rixor @StruckLucky @MelanieScribbles @Deathstalker @Edelkirsche @ibook @ShadedOak @TxTiger @arlyn @Aiden @JasperQuartz @HuskyLove @AwkwardTrashCant @Sefaro @LadyButts @Willowdawn @siskiyou @Cassiopeiae @KingMab @BurritoRay @Toxical @Fruityboy @Boundingfeather @Tiyuji @Morcantus @SuishoShinobi @Starstream @Amerila @titanichope @Lucatri @Blixx @valek @Chryselle @Illume @Huskykid10 @yollizmaar @birdfairy @Brains @Malis @MidnightFS @Japachi @RaisingCain @SparkyFlames @XYZayne @wingedRenegade @kitsuneoftime @Cedric @Hkomygf @Hibischemo @Apocryphal @superbSuperbia @pudgeSnail @spectralOasis @JetteMuts

Anyone want to melt some stuff for me? I'd prefer batches of at least 30, but I'm happy to send you smaller or larger batches. Just give me a ping with how many you'd like to do, and I'll send you the materials. :) I'd prefer to pay in treasure.

@DarkNiiinja @Apocolyptichorse @Awilixi @B00KW0RM @DeathSpecter @Evet @gbot13 @kiryne @Metallokinetic @Fawnflight @ScarletSlayer @haxure @BadgerStripes @JenKenobi @Lugia101101 @Thousand @Witchgigi @Passerinde @Wundersock @VVivianivy @SunnyNyaa @Wubblyboofus @excessnight @twicecoaster @Sleepydad @Gunderson @Aeronaught @evelyn13 @Maskros @txr13 @PlagueWriter @Enkil @Nakarkos @Faint @BlanketBurrito @Noodlesper @Twistedstripe @DarkCoatl @carpenoctem @Sirrophi @Memoriam @ladra @Shadica @boxparts @FallingStar275 @Blazin @Julith @LadyAria @Meowruff @Nightfleet @Abogado @Drakenhart @PrismaFox @QueenLunaRose @CluelessCloud @Rudhredion @tiredpupper @Rixor @StruckLucky @MelanieScribbles @Deathstalker @Edelkirsche @ibook @ShadedOak @TxTiger @arlyn @Aiden @JasperQuartz @HuskyLove @AwkwardTrashCant @Sefaro @LadyButts @Willowdawn @siskiyou @Cassiopeiae @KingMab @BurritoRay @Toxical @Fruityboy @Boundingfeather @Tiyuji @Morcantus @SuishoShinobi @Starstream @Amerila @titanichope @Lucatri @Blixx @valek @Chryselle @Illume @Huskykid10 @yollizmaar @birdfairy @Brains @Malis @MidnightFS @Japachi @RaisingCain @SparkyFlames @XYZayne @wingedRenegade @kitsuneoftime @Cedric @Hkomygf @Hibischemo @Apocryphal @superbSuperbia @pudgeSnail @spectralOasis @JetteMuts

Anyone want to melt some stuff for me? I'd prefer batches of at least 30, but I'm happy to send you smaller or larger batches. Just give me a ping with how many you'd like to do, and I'll send you the materials. :) I'd prefer to pay in treasure.

@GryphonSong
I can take a batch of 50 ^^
@GryphonSong
I can take a batch of 50 ^^
udj6wT1.png
@GryphonSong

I can take a batch of 30, for now ^^
@GryphonSong

I can take a batch of 30, for now ^^
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Sefaro @Lucatri Sent! Thanks for helping me out. :)
@Sefaro @Lucatri Sent! Thanks for helping me out. :)
@GryphonSong I can do a batch of 50 if you need it.
@GryphonSong I can do a batch of 50 if you need it.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis That would be great, thanks! : ) Items sent.
@Malis That would be great, thanks! : ) Items sent.
@GryphonSong

I can do 50 for now, if you'd like!
@GryphonSong

I can do 50 for now, if you'd like!
1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 425 426