Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | double double g1 auction
1 2 3
@hydroangos
LDP please! And just out of curiosity would you accept valuable old fest apparel? I understand if not, but thought it'd be worth asking since some people do. Thank you for your time!
@hydroangos
LDP please! And just out of curiosity would you accept valuable old fest apparel? I understand if not, but thought it'd be worth asking since some people do. Thank you for your time!
@Trekkie apparel doesn’t interest me terribly much, sorry!!! Adding you to the LDP list now :)
@Trekkie apparel doesn’t interest me terribly much, sorry!!! Adding you to the LDP list now :)
please help me in my dream g1 hunt! ^_^
Thank you! Hopefully I'll be able to raise some gems soon!
Thank you! Hopefully I'll be able to raise some gems soon!
@hydroangos

ldp ldp ldp pls for the metals
@hydroangos

ldp ldp ldp pls for the metals
PEyOcAR.png
B)
B)
please help me in my dream g1 hunt! ^_^
@hydroangos (Just FYI, there's an 'e' at the end of my name xD) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=1&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=14&winggene=21&wings=140&auth=0c37b2c726e29f3ae43a5237df580f38955d03bc&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
@hydroangos (Just FYI, there's an 'e' at the end of my name xD)

dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=1&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=14&winggene=21&wings=140&auth=0c37b2c726e29f3ae43a5237df580f38955d03bc&dummyext=prev.png
@hydroangos

I don't think the LDP's were sent out but the auction was set to end some hours ago?
@hydroangos

I don't think the LDP's were sent out but the auction was set to end some hours ago?
YAzXKmc.gif
@hydroangos Did I win? Doesnt look like there was a LDP or announcements.
@hydroangos Did I win? Doesnt look like there was a LDP or announcements.
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
1 2 3