Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 348 349 350 351 352 ... 535 536
Same string of stall outs, even after the reboot.
Same string of stall outs, even after the reboot.
I once ate packing peanuts on a dare. Not near as good as the potato starch spoons...
Lots of frozen battles in the Coliseum. I'll get through 1-3 rounds without problems, and then it just stops, exactly as @FuhrerZotz describes. In the past when this happened, I could wait, and eventually it would unfreeze; for the past few days, that hasn't been the case--half an hour of waiting doesn't fix anything and I have to reload.

I'm trying to train exaltees, and I can't build up enough breath to do a long series of battles.
Lots of frozen battles in the Coliseum. I'll get through 1-3 rounds without problems, and then it just stops, exactly as @FuhrerZotz describes. In the past when this happened, I could wait, and eventually it would unfreeze; for the past few days, that hasn't been the case--half an hour of waiting doesn't fix anything and I have to reload.

I'm trying to train exaltees, and I can't build up enough breath to do a long series of battles.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Tried Coli on the computer I use at work. Speed is improved, but I'm still getting the hard stall outs at random. No amount of waiting is helping. Only difference between the Chrome installs of this system and my laptop is that everything by default is purged from the work system. No saved data, no archived codes, passwords, history or log-in events. Nothing.

Both systems are using AdBlock, especially after the virus issues that have been cropping up from things like Top Arcade and that ilk. I won't take the risk. That is the only add-on or extension in use.
Tried Coli on the computer I use at work. Speed is improved, but I'm still getting the hard stall outs at random. No amount of waiting is helping. Only difference between the Chrome installs of this system and my laptop is that everything by default is purged from the work system. No saved data, no archived codes, passwords, history or log-in events. Nothing.

Both systems are using AdBlock, especially after the virus issues that have been cropping up from things like Top Arcade and that ilk. I won't take the risk. That is the only add-on or extension in use.
I once ate packing peanuts on a dare. Not near as good as the potato starch spoons...
This is the second time today I've lost server connection in the middle of a Shock Switch game. Loosing out on a lot of time and treasure, it is very frustrating.
This is the second time today I've lost server connection in the middle of a Shock Switch game. Loosing out on a lot of time and treasure, it is very frustrating.
Coli still won't behave for me. I haven't been able to complete a single battle for days now. My treasure wallet is looking quite sad, I was hoping I could grind up to my regular treasure levels before the holiday, but with the coli not working I'm afraid I won't be able to nab anything this holiday...
Coli still won't behave for me. I haven't been able to complete a single battle for days now. My treasure wallet is looking quite sad, I was hoping I could grind up to my regular treasure levels before the holiday, but with the coli not working I'm afraid I won't be able to nab anything this holiday...
beep bop boop
For the past, oh, week or so actually Coliseum has been throwing such a hissy fit with stalling and lagging and just flat out not loading.
However
For the past few days it's been doing that tenfold. If it loads, I'm lucky to get into the area I want because it'll often load Coli in general but when I go into the Waterway it'll give me errors of loading and quit loading in general. For the past hour I've been trying to load coliseum itself but it absolutely will not load. Sometimes even the loading bar will not show up when I refresh.

It's gotten to the point where I'm not even irritated at this anymore it's just pure utter apathy and boredom because I can't do diddly squat.

Edit; On jigsaw it'll load, but will not load the game itself once you chose a level. Runes and Shock switch will load, give me two errors, load some more, and give me more loading image errors. :/
For the past, oh, week or so actually Coliseum has been throwing such a hissy fit with stalling and lagging and just flat out not loading.
However
For the past few days it's been doing that tenfold. If it loads, I'm lucky to get into the area I want because it'll often load Coli in general but when I go into the Waterway it'll give me errors of loading and quit loading in general. For the past hour I've been trying to load coliseum itself but it absolutely will not load. Sometimes even the loading bar will not show up when I refresh.

It's gotten to the point where I'm not even irritated at this anymore it's just pure utter apathy and boredom because I can't do diddly squat.

Edit; On jigsaw it'll load, but will not load the game itself once you chose a level. Runes and Shock switch will load, give me two errors, load some more, and give me more loading image errors. :/
Please ping me for replies!
They/Them pronouns
[quote name="ErisLordFreedom" date="2014-02-19 12:38:48"]Lots of frozen battles in the Coliseum. I'll get through 1-3 rounds without problems, and then it just stops, exactly as FuhrerZotz describes. In the past when this happened, I could wait, and eventually it would unfreeze; for the past few days, that hasn't been the case--half an hour of waiting doesn't fix anything and I have to reload. I'm trying to train exaltees, and I can't build up enough breath to do a long series of battles.[/quote] Ditto, I know at one point they mentioned resetting the server every hour due to PHP load/attacks, but this is killing all off all our games and built up breath, if this is the case.
ErisLordFreedom wrote on 2014-02-19 12:38:48:
Lots of frozen battles in the Coliseum. I'll get through 1-3 rounds without problems, and then it just stops, exactly as FuhrerZotz describes. In the past when this happened, I could wait, and eventually it would unfreeze; for the past few days, that hasn't been the case--half an hour of waiting doesn't fix anything and I have to reload.

Ditto, I know at one point they mentioned resetting the server every hour due to PHP load/attacks, but this is killing all off all our games and built up breath, if this is the case.
virtual-fr_zps1aa3dfe8.png
Extremely belated copying from my mis-post from December 16, 2013 since I apparently still have the problem. I'm using Firefox 23.0 on a Windows 7 Ultimate OS. I can access every other fairground game just fine but when I enter the [b]jigsaw game[/b] and select any level, it [b]freezes[/b] my firefox in its attempt to load a puzzle. The error message that appears is this one: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/shirochan/error.png[/img] If I click stop script, it keeps freezing and the message pops up again. If I click continue, it freezes my firefox and then pops up again. It seems to work if I click continue and take the opportunity to try to close the tab and stop everything. I've seen it load successfully once but the freezing is bad enough that I haven't waited long enough to experiment and see if it works. I've tried ctrl+f5 and the alternate socket method and neither have solved my problems. It does work on my chrome when I try though and loads without issue. I'm not sure if it's an add on or version incompatibility problem so hopefully you guys can help me out. My shockwave and flash versions are up to date. Thanks!
Extremely belated copying from my mis-post from December 16, 2013 since I apparently still have the problem. I'm using Firefox 23.0 on a Windows 7 Ultimate OS.

I can access every other fairground game just fine but when I enter the jigsaw game and select any level, it freezes my firefox in its attempt to load a puzzle.

The error message that appears is this one:
error.png

If I click stop script, it keeps freezing and the message pops up again. If I click continue, it freezes my firefox and then pops up again. It seems to work if I click continue and take the opportunity to try to close the tab and stop everything. I've seen it load successfully once but the freezing is bad enough that I haven't waited long enough to experiment and see if it works.

I've tried ctrl+f5 and the alternate socket method and neither have solved my problems.

It does work on my chrome when I try though and loads without issue. I'm not sure if it's an add on or version incompatibility problem so hopefully you guys can help me out. My shockwave and flash versions are up to date.

Thanks!
Simply adding my voice to the reports of serious Coliseum freezing issues. I've had this happen in the past, but never so incessantly; the issues over the past week only seem to be escalating.

I use the Safari browser for Flight Rising (as Firefox sometimes doesn't like to load buttons).
Simply adding my voice to the reports of serious Coliseum freezing issues. I've had this happen in the past, but never so incessantly; the issues over the past week only seem to be escalating.

I use the Safari browser for Flight Rising (as Firefox sometimes doesn't like to load buttons).
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
I'm getting a connection failed error with the coliseum. I am guessing it is related to Flight Rising being down in that while the rest of the site is up, the coliseum server isn't.

It's loading again. :)
I was even able to access organize party.
I'm getting a connection failed error with the coliseum. I am guessing it is related to Flight Rising being down in that while the rest of the site is up, the coliseum server isn't.

It's loading again. :)
I was even able to access organize party.
qDavPTk.png
1 2 ... 348 349 350 351 352 ... 535 536