Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rowan Draws! [TEMP. CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@roanokeee
Wow, that drawing of the Fae is awesome too! I would love to be pinged when you open up this shop again.
@roanokeee
Wow, that drawing of the Fae is awesome too! I would love to be pinged when you open up this shop again.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@roanokeee
How's the art going? Been a little while XD
@roanokeee
How's the art going? Been a little while XD
fJ1MNlM.png
@roanokeee
I'd love to be on your pinglist please! Wonderful art!
@roanokeee
I'd love to be on your pinglist please! Wonderful art!
Wua5ROf.png
@roanokeee

Can I please be put on your general pinglist? Your art is amazing!
@roanokeee

Can I please be put on your general pinglist? Your art is amazing!
@roanokeee

can u put me on the pinglist for opening/closing plz
@roanokeee

can u put me on the pinglist for opening/closing plz
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
@AHamilton Unfortunately, not well. Yours is just about finished; all I need to do is a couple last finishing touches and whatnot, however,,,

UPDATE; REFUNDS
@Kindly @NovaDrakkon @Renoki @Einstakur @Catmints

I'm human. I'm a kid. I make mistakes. When I first opened this shop, I hugely overestimated by ability and hugely underestimated the value of my work. All of the current orders are full-body orders, not to mention most of them are orders for full shading, if not full renders. For around five months or so I've been working on these at the pace of a snail because I can barely find the time to work on them between my friends, my family, school, other art, other hobbies, other occasions, you name it. And according not even myself, but many others, I've been doing this for incredibly cheap prices—a miscalculation that was entirely my own fault.

So far I only have two done. I would be in the wrong to make anyone wait any longer; I'm already in the wrong for making you all wait and get your hopes up for this long.
At the sum of 150,650t and 76g, I will be refunding orders upon confirmation, so please PM me when you've read this!

Again, I'm very, very sorry.

Fortunately, I should be able to continue the shop on the condition that some serious changes are made to my prices (and some rules). When I first calculated my prices, as I said, I seriously underestimated the value of not only my work, but my time as well.

Frankly, this is horrible to say, and I feel horrible just that I even need to say it, but if you all want to re-order at the higher price with you get the chance, or order a lower piece, please feel free. Just because I can't finish these orders doesn't mean you can never get any of my art.

That said, again, please PM for confirmation, I will pay you back your refund. Until then, adieu.
@AHamilton Unfortunately, not well. Yours is just about finished; all I need to do is a couple last finishing touches and whatnot, however,,,

UPDATE; REFUNDS
@Kindly @NovaDrakkon @Renoki @Einstakur @Catmints

I'm human. I'm a kid. I make mistakes. When I first opened this shop, I hugely overestimated by ability and hugely underestimated the value of my work. All of the current orders are full-body orders, not to mention most of them are orders for full shading, if not full renders. For around five months or so I've been working on these at the pace of a snail because I can barely find the time to work on them between my friends, my family, school, other art, other hobbies, other occasions, you name it. And according not even myself, but many others, I've been doing this for incredibly cheap prices—a miscalculation that was entirely my own fault.

So far I only have two done. I would be in the wrong to make anyone wait any longer; I'm already in the wrong for making you all wait and get your hopes up for this long.
At the sum of 150,650t and 76g, I will be refunding orders upon confirmation, so please PM me when you've read this!

Again, I'm very, very sorry.

Fortunately, I should be able to continue the shop on the condition that some serious changes are made to my prices (and some rules). When I first calculated my prices, as I said, I seriously underestimated the value of not only my work, but my time as well.

Frankly, this is horrible to say, and I feel horrible just that I even need to say it, but if you all want to re-order at the higher price with you get the chance, or order a lower piece, please feel free. Just because I can't finish these orders doesn't mean you can never get any of my art.

That said, again, please PM for confirmation, I will pay you back your refund. Until then, adieu.
WS0OUGQ.png
x0iVMgw.png
nature_small.png
+3 FR time
call me Rowan
I'm gay and I like coyotes

Beastbloods rp
Rowan Draws! art shop
@roanokeee
Can I be on the ping list when you are takeing orders again?
@roanokeee
Can I be on the ping list when you are takeing orders again?
Yokai.gif
@QuetzalQueen @Hawkfeather @Skarlette @monkfishlover @Sacnite added! thanks a ton ya'll!
@QuetzalQueen @Hawkfeather @Skarlette @monkfishlover @Sacnite added! thanks a ton ya'll!
WS0OUGQ.png
x0iVMgw.png
nature_small.png
+3 FR time
call me Rowan
I'm gay and I like coyotes

Beastbloods rp
Rowan Draws! art shop
@roanokeee Ooh gosh, your art is really lovely! Could you please add me to your pinglist if you decide to open again in the future? I'd love to try to order something from you (would be fanart, but after reading your info I'd be sure to clear it with you first and make sure you're comfortable with it before you make any final decision about whether to accept or not). Thank you so much for your time!
@roanokeee Ooh gosh, your art is really lovely! Could you please add me to your pinglist if you decide to open again in the future? I'd love to try to order something from you (would be fanart, but after reading your info I'd be sure to clear it with you first and make sure you're comfortable with it before you make any final decision about whether to accept or not). Thank you so much for your time!
r6J6MbS.png
@roanokeee Hello! We never officiated anything so there's no refund for me (at least as far as I remember), but you can remove me from the list!
@roanokeee Hello! We never officiated anything so there's no refund for me (at least as far as I remember), but you can remove me from the list!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8