Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Lisa Frankify Your OC's
1 2 3 4
@yara this would definitely work! and i take payment after.

@velvette thank you for saying so and yes i absolutely can!
@Bon yup! just send me references.

i'll do these in the order i receive them and i'm putting your names together right now.
@yara this would definitely work! and i take payment after.

@velvette thank you for saying so and yes i absolutely can!
@Bon yup! just send me references.

i'll do these in the order i receive them and i'm putting your names together right now.
tumblr_ngqu9nJ7601u402sco1_500.gif
@Wynand: Ohh goodness your art is lovely eue I have a question, if you're still taking commissions: would you be able to draw a chicken? I know they can be challenging little things, which is why I thought I'd ask first~
@Wynand: Ohh goodness your art is lovely eue I have a question, if you're still taking commissions: would you be able to draw a chicken? I know they can be challenging little things, which is why I thought I'd ask first~
De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
@kitemaker thank you! i've drawn a few birds in my day so i'm totally game!
@kitemaker thank you! i've drawn a few birds in my day so i'm totally game!
@Wynand

Here is a ref of Miel!
They are based off the Tigerblood Foo familiar! ; u ;
They are a bit of a sage type character.
A mystic of sorts
@Wynand

Here is a ref of Miel!
They are based off the Tigerblood Foo familiar! ; u ;
They are a bit of a sage type character.
A mystic of sorts
Some Ancient Call,
That I've answered before.
It lives in my walls,
And it's under the floor.

If this was meant for me why does it hurt so much...?
And if you're not made for me why did we fall in love...?
@Wynand heya!!! would you consider drawing my cat/dog? =D
@Wynand heya!!! would you consider drawing my cat/dog? =D
bwp6CrZ.png
Would you be willing to do any of these guys?
https://toyhou.se/Cloverleaf/characters/folder:all/tags:1/tagged:Mains

I'd be especially interested in pieces of Guts, Cue, and Pinata.
Would you be willing to do any of these guys?
https://toyhou.se/Cloverleaf/characters/folder:all/tags:1/tagged:Mains

I'd be especially interested in pieces of Guts, Cue, and Pinata.
tumblr_nh1y6baW9R1rzs33lo1_500.png[/center]
[size=2]@Wynand: Awesome! The best references I have of my girlie are in this dragon's bio: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30142522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301426/30142522_350.png[/img] [/url] Unfortunately she passed away a little over a year and a half ago, and I don't have many really good photos of her, so hopefully these will work. I can get some good pics of her sisters if they're needed! I think what I have shows off the shape of her crest pretty well, though, which is what I'm most interested in keeping as accurate as possible.
@Wynand: Awesome! The best references I have of my girlie are in this dragon's bio:

30142522_350.png

Unfortunately she passed away a little over a year and a half ago, and I don't have many really good photos of her, so hopefully these will work. I can get some good pics of her sisters if they're needed! I think what I have shows off the shape of her crest pretty well, though, which is what I'm most interested in keeping as accurate as possible.
De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
@bon added!

@mummy i could do either. they're both so cute ;o;

@emris oh haha i was totally... just on this page earlier? i have no idea how i got there but i totally recognize selkie. i could definitely do any of those, just tell me which one you want the most!
@bon added!

@mummy i could do either. they're both so cute ;o;

@emris oh haha i was totally... just on this page earlier? i have no idea how i got there but i totally recognize selkie. i could definitely do any of those, just tell me which one you want the most!
@kitemaker added ya! those pictures work perfectly. i'm honored you want me to help add to the collection of pieces immortalizing her. i've raised a lot of chickens and i know how special they can be!
@kitemaker added ya! those pictures work perfectly. i'm honored you want me to help add to the collection of pieces immortalizing her. i've raised a lot of chickens and i know how special they can be!
@Wynand feel free to choose!! or i could pay you for both if you'd be up for it! =D let me know which one and ill send u more refs!
@Wynand feel free to choose!! or i could pay you for both if you'd be up for it! =D let me know which one and ill send u more refs!
bwp6CrZ.png
1 2 3 4