Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Diamond Dragon Awards (Open Signups)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@XxVeredinexX Sure, I’ll sign up because I know u irl. [center][i][b]Violet Adrienne Crystalwood[/b][/i][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309590/30958959_350.png[/img][/center] Level 3 Pearlcatcher Female Hatchday Feb 19, 2017 (10 months) -Stats STR 6 INT7 AGI 6 VIT 6 DEF 6 MND 7 QCK 7 -Growth Length: 4.79M Wingspan: 3.41M Weightm 360.98KG -Genes Primary: Mulberry Crystal Secondary: Fog Facet Tertiary: Cornflower Smoke So this is Violet Crystalwood, the ruler of my clan. She’s had a very hard life, after being sold to exaltation by her parents because she wasn’t enough for them, she escaped and created her own clan. She has had an abusive mate, had cruel children, had her children from her current, loving mate taken from her, and had a rebellious daughter. Even after all this hardship, she is pulling through as a kind, wise, loving queen, who holds her subjects above herself. She is closely bonded with her family, and even takes charge in educating the uneducated dragon’s in her clan. Greatest achievements: [LIST] [*]Starting her own clan [*]Escaping from the exaltation ceremony (lore) [*]raising beautiful and kind children (with quite a bit of wit thrown in there) [*]educating the children in her clan [*]always staying positive and pulling through, no matter how hard the times [/LIST] She is a kind, humble, wise dragon. She doesn’t even recognize her own beauty. I actually signed her up without her knowing. I hope she wins something!
@XxVeredinexX
Sure, I’ll sign up because I know u irl.
Violet Adrienne Crystalwood
30958959_350.png
Level 3
Pearlcatcher Female
Hatchday Feb 19, 2017 (10 months)
-Stats
STR 6 INT7
AGI 6 VIT 6
DEF 6 MND 7
QCK 7
-Growth
Length:
4.79M
Wingspan:
3.41M
Weightm
360.98KG
-Genes
Primary: Mulberry Crystal
Secondary: Fog Facet
Tertiary: Cornflower Smoke

So this is Violet Crystalwood, the ruler of my clan. She’s had a very hard life, after being sold to exaltation by her parents because she wasn’t enough for them, she escaped and created her own clan. She has had an abusive mate, had cruel children, had her children from her current, loving mate taken from her, and had a rebellious daughter. Even after all this hardship, she is pulling through as a kind, wise, loving queen, who holds her subjects above herself. She is closely bonded with her family, and even takes charge in educating the uneducated dragon’s in her clan.

Greatest achievements:

• Starting her own clan
  • Escaping from the exaltation ceremony (lore)
  • raising beautiful and kind children (with quite a bit of wit thrown in there)
  • educating the children in her clan
  • always staying positive and pulling through, no matter how hard the times

She is a kind, humble, wise dragon. She doesn’t even recognize her own beauty. I actually signed her up without her knowing.
I hope she wins something!
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
@PurpleRaven6336

Congratulations, your entry has been accepted. I can’t wait to see how this plays out, and I wish you luck! May the deities forever favor you.
@PurpleRaven6336

Congratulations, your entry has been accepted. I can’t wait to see how this plays out, and I wish you luck! May the deities forever favor you.
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888
w80x6rs.jpg
@XxVeredinexX
Awwww thanks
May the deities favor u too!
@XxVeredinexX
Awwww thanks
May the deities favor u too!
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
Hello, can I join
Hello, can I join
Wu4h4vp.png
hTSMX.gif oCFzW.gif
[center][b][quote name="Winter101" date=2018-01-10 19:42:58] Hello, can I join [/quote] [b]@Winter101 Sure![/b][/b][/center]
Winter101 wrote on 2018-01-10:
Hello, can I join
@Winter101

Sure!
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888
w80x6rs.jpg
@XxVeredinexX
Hey, I may enter only one dragon amirite? :3
@XxVeredinexX
Hey, I may enter only one dragon amirite? :3
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her