Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trials and Tribluations, a WoF Roleplay
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@BurritoRay
Yep! I'm not casting a vote, though.
@BurritoRay
Yep! I'm not casting a vote, though.
It’s third person not second person Burrito. Second person is “you” like a guidebook or instruction manual. The only reason I know this is because we went over it yesterday in Lit and Comp/English. xD
It’s third person not second person Burrito. Second person is “you” like a guidebook or instruction manual. The only reason I know this is because we went over it yesterday in Lit and Comp/English. xD
well english is my second language-

xD you know what i mean ^^'
well english is my second language-

xD you know what i mean ^^'
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Lol! xD Just giving you a hard time.

I almost never can correct someone on something. It feels good! xD
Lol! xD Just giving you a hard time.

I almost never can correct someone on something. It feels good! xD
@/Leyii

just want to let you know i edited my forms a bit (only the personality part) to fit more of what I envisioned xD
@/Leyii

just want to let you know i edited my forms a bit (only the personality part) to fit more of what I envisioned xD
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Far as voting for writing style I think using 'he/she/they' work better then 'I'. Always get first, second and third person confused on which is which.
Far as voting for writing style I think using 'he/she/they' work better then 'I'. Always get first, second and third person confused on which is which.
I also prefer using the third person in roleplays, such as she/he/they.
I also prefer using the third person in roleplays, such as she/he/they.
tRvB8Xn.png
pyAp3dI.png
The votes are being listed!
The votes are being listed!
Third person is easier but I can use first person if that’s the final verdict but from the looks of it it won’t be
Third person is easier but I can use first person if that’s the final verdict but from the looks of it it won’t be
[center][font=Autumn]@Leyii[/center] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qIuwMDE.png[/img] [font=Autumn][b]Role:[/b] Queen [b]Character:[/b] Avalanche [b]Home Territory:[/b] The Silverglow Mountains [b]Breed:[/b] Icewing [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] Open! [b]Description/Image:[/b] Avalanche is a towering Icewing. Her scales resemble glass as if a lake had frozen over them, but they are also surprisingly sharp and jagged. Her eyes are dark blue pools, seemingly void of any emotion, but surprisingly warm to others. She is a warrior queen, which can be inferred by the many scars that have disfigured her visage over the years. [b]Personality:[/b] Queen Avalanche demands respect in her presence. She holds true and dreadfully loyal to her heritage and to IceWing culture. Like ice on the ground, she aims to protect and preserve all that she cares for. Thus, she may be chilly to outsiders. (Pun intended) Of all the queens, she is the quickest to anger. She is a cunning strategist and failure and defeat are no option for the shivering Queen. [b]Backstory:[/b] Once a great warrior of Pyrrhia and a loyal servant to Queen Glacier, she fought many battles against Burn and Blister's dragons in the war of Sand Wing Succession. Her only brother was killed during this war by Night Wings, thus she has an even darker hatred for them than most Ice Wings. She survived the Ice Wing Plague, but it took the lives of Queen Glacier, who she admired very much, and many of her close friends from the war. After that, she felt little attachment to the Ice Kingdom, feeling only sadness and dark nostalgia from the walls around her, reminded of what used to be. She soon left for the island, desperate for a new life where she could breathe free of the war and of suffering. On the island, she became popular as a warrior and a defender of the island. Dragons of the Silverglow Mountains looked to her in times of need, for there were many. Winters were tough and food was scarce. Then, they were only a scattered huddle of Icewings just trying to survive, but Avalanche's leadership became key to their survival. She encouraged them to work long through the winter so that the food stores would be great. The meat was rationed and shared with all so that as many dragons as possible could continue to hunt. No dragon took more than what they deserved. Because of her leadership, the Icewings of the Silverglow Mountains survived. They named her Queen in that honor, so that they may have many more fruitful years. [b]Other:[/b] Avalanche never saw her destiny in being a ruler. It was her intelligence and strength that made her stand out among the aloof and cold dragons of the mountains. Additionally, it should be noted that she does not have blind hatred for NightWings because she believes that the consequences of one's birth should have an effect on how someone lives their life, thus why she has little bias towards NightWing hybrids. Rather, she is much quicker to anger at the species than with other dragons. Plus, she is from Pyrrhia, where the hatred still runs through many. In her age, it is not easy to shake such a habit. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ACr8DQu.jpg[/img] [font=Autumn][size=1]Credit goes to the artist.[/size] [b]Role:[/b] Hunter [b]Character:[/b] Diamond [b]Home Territory:[/b] Silverglow Mountains [b]Breed:[/b] Icewing Purebred [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Homosexual [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] Open! [b]Description/Image:[/b] Diamond is a very lithe dragon. She’s long and has a large wingspan, giving her a fragile appearance, but she is notoriously strong. Her eyes are light blue and almond-shaped, with a calculating glimmer. The spines around her neck move up and down with her ears, mirroring her expressions. If she’s delighted or simply curious, they raise up, but if she’s frightened or hesitant, they flatten. Her scales appear flawless, but on closer inspection, she has many scars from fights with wild animals. [b]Personality:[/b] Diamond is as cold and unrelenting as the stone she was named for, a perfect fit for the frigid mountains she calls home. A bit shy, it takes her a while to warm up to others, but once she does, she is a loyal and caring friend. [b]Backstory:[/b] Her parents were from Pyrrhia, but she was born on this island. She never knew her father, for he was lost at sea one day, but her mother, an Icewing called Shiver, raised her deep in the mountains, away from other dragons. She learned to fight, to hunt, and, most importantly, to survive when all odds were against her. Sometimes, Shiver would take her daughter to nearby trading posts to exchange furs and meat for salt and metal. This was the only contact Diamond had with other dragons for a long time. The dragons of these posts considered Diamond and her mother to be somewhat savage, living off of the land and refusing the company of others, but Diamond did not understand that. Her mother was later killed by a pair of rogue dragons, who took their goods for themselves, and Diamond was left to fend for herself. Not able to thrive in the wild, she moved closer to other dragons and has been there ever since. [b]Other:[/b] She is named for Queen Diamond, even though she did some unsavory things, her loyalty was to the Icewings. Shiver wished to keep with her the history of her homeland, even though they were far away.[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/y3nSmrR.jpg[/img] [font=Autumn][b]Role:[/b] Warrior [b]Character:[/b] Sahara [b]Home Territory:[/b] Amber Dunes [b]Breed:[/b] Sandwing-Skywing Hybrid [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] Open! [b]Description/Image:[/b] Sahara is agile and surefooted, especially for a Sandwing, but even though she’s half Skywing, she’s not that good of a flier. She’s mostly muscle, with a large chest and a broad head and a small wing to body ratio, which would explain her lack of skill in the air. As awkward as her proportions are, however, she’s exceedingly strong and a terrifying opponent. Her muzzle and chest are scarred from many battles and fierce opponents. [b]Personality:[/b] Sahara comes off as dark and emotionless, but she’s quite light-hearted, even though her humor is quite dry. She tends to not speak much unless it’s absolutely required because she believes strongly that actions speak louder than words. In fact, she is the type of dragon to act first and then ask questions. She’s surprisingly unpredictable, but that’s how she survives. One moment, she’s silent, but the next, she could be judo-flipping you onto the ground. Sahara has a soft spot for family and close friends. [b]Backstory:[/b] She comes from Pyrrhia and she does not miss it at all. Her family was torn, her mother leaving her with her father, the Skywing Cepheus, who was an animus who had gone insane some time back. He never cared for Sahara’s emotions and threw her out once she was old enough to care for herself. After that, she was forced to fight in arenas for the glory of other dragons and because those dragons gave her shelter in return for entertainment. So, when she heard about the island, she decided to leave Pyrrhia, for good. Here, she found what she’d always felt she was missing in her short life: peace, even if it was superficial. She no longer fights for the rich of dragon society, but to protect her new home. Unfortunately, that means she may also be one of the causes for that peace to crumble, with her fiery and crude nature. [b]Other:[/b] Sahara has half-siblings in Pyrrhia. Her mother, the Sandwing Sirocca, remarried to another Sandwing, but Sahara has never had contact with any of them. She’s curious, but not so much that she would leave the place she loves for a mother who never wanted her anyway.
qIuwMDE.png
Role: Queen
Character: Avalanche
Home Territory: The Silverglow Mountains
Breed: Icewing
Sexuality: Bisexual
Mate/Crush: Open!
Description/Image: Avalanche is a towering Icewing. Her scales resemble glass as if a lake had frozen over them, but they are also surprisingly sharp and jagged. Her eyes are dark blue pools, seemingly void of any emotion, but surprisingly warm to others. She is a warrior queen, which can be inferred by the many scars that have disfigured her visage over the years.
Personality: Queen Avalanche demands respect in her presence. She holds true and dreadfully loyal to her heritage and to IceWing culture. Like ice on the ground, she aims to protect and preserve all that she cares for. Thus, she may be chilly to outsiders. (Pun intended) Of all the queens, she is the quickest to anger. She is a cunning strategist and failure and defeat are no option for the shivering Queen.
Backstory: Once a great warrior of Pyrrhia and a loyal servant to Queen Glacier, she fought many battles against Burn and Blister's dragons in the war of Sand Wing Succession. Her only brother was killed during this war by Night Wings, thus she has an even darker hatred for them than most Ice Wings. She survived the Ice Wing Plague, but it took the lives of Queen Glacier, who she admired very much, and many of her close friends from the war. After that, she felt little attachment to the Ice Kingdom, feeling only sadness and dark nostalgia from the walls around her, reminded of what used to be. She soon left for the island, desperate for a new life where she could breathe free of the war and of suffering. On the island, she became popular as a warrior and a defender of the island. Dragons of the Silverglow Mountains looked to her in times of need, for there were many. Winters were tough and food was scarce. Then, they were only a scattered huddle of Icewings just trying to survive, but Avalanche's leadership became key to their survival. She encouraged them to work long through the winter so that the food stores would be great. The meat was rationed and shared with all so that as many dragons as possible could continue to hunt. No dragon took more than what they deserved. Because of her leadership, the Icewings of the Silverglow Mountains survived. They named her Queen in that honor, so that they may have many more fruitful years.
Other: Avalanche never saw her destiny in being a ruler. It was her intelligence and strength that made her stand out among the aloof and cold dragons of the mountains. Additionally, it should be noted that she does not have blind hatred for NightWings because she believes that the consequences of one's birth should have an effect on how someone lives their life, thus why she has little bias towards NightWing hybrids. Rather, she is much quicker to anger at the species than with other dragons. Plus, she is from Pyrrhia, where the hatred still runs through many. In her age, it is not easy to shake such a habit.

ACr8DQu.jpg
Credit goes to the artist.

Role: Hunter
Character: Diamond
Home Territory: Silverglow Mountains
Breed: Icewing Purebred
Sexuality: Homosexual
Description/Image: Diamond is a very lithe dragon. She’s long and has a large wingspan, giving her a fragile appearance, but she is notoriously strong. Her eyes are light blue and almond-shaped, with a calculating glimmer. The spines around her neck move up and down with her ears, mirroring her expressions. If she’s delighted or simply curious, they raise up, but if she’s frightened or hesitant, they flatten. Her scales appear flawless, but on closer inspection, she has many scars from fights with wild animals.
Personality: Diamond is as cold and unrelenting as the stone she was named for, a perfect fit for the frigid mountains she calls home. A bit shy, it takes her a while to warm up to others, but once she does, she is a loyal and caring friend.
Backstory: Her parents were from Pyrrhia, but she was born on this island. She never knew her father, for he was lost at sea one day, but her mother, an Icewing called Shiver, raised her deep in the mountains, away from other dragons. She learned to fight, to hunt, and, most importantly, to survive when all odds were against her. Sometimes, Shiver would take her daughter to nearby trading posts to exchange furs and meat for salt and metal. This was the only contact Diamond had with other dragons for a long time. The dragons of these posts considered Diamond and her mother to be somewhat savage, living off of the land and refusing the company of others, but Diamond did not understand that. Her mother was later killed by a pair of rogue dragons, who took their goods for themselves, and Diamond was left to fend for herself. Not able to thrive in the wild, she moved closer to other dragons and has been there ever since.
Other: She is named for Queen Diamond, even though she did some unsavory things, her loyalty was to the Icewings. Shiver wished to keep with her the history of her homeland, even though they were far away.

y3nSmrR.jpg
Role: Warrior
Character: Sahara
Home Territory: Amber Dunes
Breed: Sandwing-Skywing Hybrid
Sexuality: Pansexual
Description/Image: Sahara is agile and surefooted, especially for a Sandwing, but even though she’s half Skywing, she’s not that good of a flier. She’s mostly muscle, with a large chest and a broad head and a small wing to body ratio, which would explain her lack of skill in the air. As awkward as her proportions are, however, she’s exceedingly strong and a terrifying opponent. Her muzzle and chest are scarred from many battles and fierce opponents.
Personality: Sahara comes off as dark and emotionless, but she’s quite light-hearted, even though her humor is quite dry. She tends to not speak much unless it’s absolutely required because she believes strongly that actions speak louder than words. In fact, she is the type of dragon to act first and then ask questions. She’s surprisingly unpredictable, but that’s how she survives. One moment, she’s silent, but the next, she could be judo-flipping you onto the ground. Sahara has a soft spot for family and close friends.
Backstory: She comes from Pyrrhia and she does not miss it at all. Her family was torn, her mother leaving her with her father, the Skywing Cepheus, who was an animus who had gone insane some time back. He never cared for Sahara’s emotions and threw her out once she was old enough to care for herself. After that, she was forced to fight in arenas for the glory of other dragons and because those dragons gave her shelter in return for entertainment. So, when she heard about the island, she decided to leave Pyrrhia, for good. Here, she found what she’d always felt she was missing in her short life: peace, even if it was superficial. She no longer fights for the rich of dragon society, but to protect her new home. Unfortunately, that means she may also be one of the causes for that peace to crumble, with her fiery and crude nature.
Other: Sahara has half-siblings in Pyrrhia. Her mother, the Sandwing Sirocca, remarried to another Sandwing, but Sahara has never had contact with any of them. She’s curious, but not so much that she would leave the place she loves for a mother who never wanted her anyway.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11