Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stuck in a dream III (RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Mossfern @PuffFluffN @RockyDrago

Aurora struggles to get to her feet. She looked back at her hind legs, fearing the worst. Thankfully, they didn’t look broken, but something was definitely wrong. When she tried to stand on them, it hurt like somebody stabbed her in the back with a red hot fire poker. Her back legs fell, but she managed to keep her front legs standing. She nodded hurriedly to Ilu, wanting nothing more than to get out of this desert. She looked at Lucy and shakily shook her claw, not responding with her own name. She’ll get around to that eventually, but right now she couldn’t. She once again looked at the cliffs, this time more wary, and nodded in agreement to Faraus.
@Mossfern @PuffFluffN @RockyDrago

Aurora struggles to get to her feet. She looked back at her hind legs, fearing the worst. Thankfully, they didn’t look broken, but something was definitely wrong. When she tried to stand on them, it hurt like somebody stabbed her in the back with a red hot fire poker. Her back legs fell, but she managed to keep her front legs standing. She nodded hurriedly to Ilu, wanting nothing more than to get out of this desert. She looked at Lucy and shakily shook her claw, not responding with her own name. She’ll get around to that eventually, but right now she couldn’t. She once again looked at the cliffs, this time more wary, and nodded in agreement to Faraus.
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
@Wolfunicorn @Darkmoonbreeder @Cathatt ((Sorry if I'm a bit late to the party! Also, could everyone ping? I'm not subbed and otherwise it makes it kind of hard to find everyone's posts :P)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22012588] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220126/22012588_350.png[/img] [/url] Trick groaned and said, "This again? Oh, come on. How many times does a dragon have to go through this?" His memories of the last time flooded his mind and he shuddered. Not that it hadn't been an interesting experience, but thinking back on it, it certainly wasn't the highlight of his life. His life that he could no longer remember. He shook his head and focused back on his surroundings. He noticed the three other dragons and bounded up to them, flapping his wings in brief bursts to jump further. "Hello everybody!" he shouted, racing in between their legs. "I agree we should definitely get started on waking up because it is not easy at all. But first!" He finally stopped in front of them, flapping his wings in place, and continued, "Let's introduce ourselves! I'm Trick!" He puffed his chest out a bit and said, "By the way, I've been through this whole ordeal before, so I'm kind of an expert." He grinned and added, "Plus, I think this means the Dream Master likes me? So maybe she'll be nice to us!"
@Wolfunicorn @Darkmoonbreeder @Cathatt

((Sorry if I'm a bit late to the party! Also, could everyone ping? I'm not subbed and otherwise it makes it kind of hard to find everyone's posts :P))

22012588_350.png

Trick groaned and said, "This again? Oh, come on. How many times does a dragon have to go through this?"

His memories of the last time flooded his mind and he shuddered. Not that it hadn't been an interesting experience, but thinking back on it, it certainly wasn't the highlight of his life. His life that he could no longer remember. He shook his head and focused back on his surroundings. He noticed the three other dragons and bounded up to them, flapping his wings in brief bursts to jump further.

"Hello everybody!" he shouted, racing in between their legs. "I agree we should definitely get started on waking up because it is not easy at all. But first!" He finally stopped in front of them, flapping his wings in place, and continued, "Let's introduce ourselves! I'm Trick!"

He puffed his chest out a bit and said, "By the way, I've been through this whole ordeal before, so I'm kind of an expert." He grinned and added, "Plus, I think this means the Dream Master likes me? So maybe she'll be nice to us!"
[center]@PuffFluffN @Glacora and @Mossfern [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/369154/36915321.png[/img] "[b]Umm... Sorry for rumbling down the hill on ya.. Can you walk? If not you can ride on my back![/b]" she offered Aurora "[b]I seem to be the biggest dragon in our group! Wow you're tiny![/b]" she sad to the dragons.[/center]
@PuffFluffN @Glacora and @Mossfern
36915321.png

"Umm... Sorry for rumbling down the hill on ya.. Can you walk? If not you can ride on my back!" she offered Aurora "I seem to be the biggest dragon in our group! Wow you're tiny!" she sad to the dragons.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25258910] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/252590/25258910.png[/img] [/url] —Alice— Alice turned her head to face the other dragons, the fast movement, causing her to feel slightly dizzy.[color=Firebrick]“My name is Alice” [/color] She said slightly uncertain of her own words. Her attention drifted from the other dragons to the dense jungle around her, the thick canopy obscuring the sun, while strange glowing plants gave a sense of eeriness. The jungle was not silent either, and Alice couldn't decide if that was a bad thing or a good thing. The chirps and growls seemed to come out of thin air, with no source to be seen. Alice scrunched up nervously*, her claws scratching at the ground, [color=firebrick]"Okay, okay, okay, this is a dream, and we get out of it by finding Ms.Dreamwhatsherface, and we could die, and the shade is real, and- ."[/color] Alice sputtered, stopping because she was out of breath, and not out of words. She continued her monologue to herself, lest the other dragons think that she is crazy. [/center] ((*Like an accordion)) ((@Worldofourown @Darkmoonbreeder @Cathatt))

25258910.png

—Alice—
Alice turned her head to face the other dragons, the fast movement, causing her to feel slightly dizzy.“My name is Alice” She said slightly uncertain of her own words. Her attention drifted from the other dragons to the dense jungle around her, the thick canopy obscuring the sun, while strange glowing plants gave a sense of eeriness. The jungle was not silent either, and Alice couldn't decide if that was a bad thing or a good thing. The chirps and growls seemed to come out of thin air, with no source to be seen. Alice scrunched up nervously*, her claws scratching at the ground, "Okay, okay, okay, this is a dream, and we get out of it by finding Ms.Dreamwhatsherface, and we could die, and the shade is real, and- ." Alice sputtered, stopping because she was out of breath, and not out of words. She continued her monologue to herself, lest the other dragons think that she is crazy.
((*Like an accordion))
((@Worldofourown @Darkmoonbreeder @Cathatt))
tumblr_inline_og4w9jbSa31r9ez7h_500.png
@Wolfunicorn @WorlOfOurOwn @Cathatt [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34470760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344708/34470760_350.png[/img] [/url] "I'm Lavalamp," she answered watching the hyper spiral. "If your an expert does that mean you know who to trust and the quickest way to the Dream Master? I really want to get out of this forest."
@Wolfunicorn @WorlOfOurOwn @Cathatt

34470760_350.png

"I'm Lavalamp," she answered watching the hyper spiral. "If your an expert does that mean you know who to trust and the quickest way to the Dream Master? I really want to get out of this forest."
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@Cathatt @LyingAround ((Hi guys! Sorry for being late to the party!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4940150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49402/4940150_350.png[/img] [/url] Eniya shook her great head, trying to clear the fog that the strange Wildclaw seemed to leave over her mind. [i]Dream Master? What kind of nonsense is that?[/i] She thought incredulously as she sat back on her hind legs. It was at this moment that the Imperial took in her rather pleasant surroundings, to her surprise. This Dream Master character left her with an awful feeling of discomfort and foreboding- this inviting, cool environment was quite a bewildering sight. And, speaking of bewildering sights, she lowered her eyes to the ground to see two quite small dragons. Once she craned her neck down, she could hear the high pitched babbling of the smaller of the two, a heavily adorned Spiral. Eniya had never interacted with a dragon so small, save hatchlings. She suddenly felt much larger than she was used to being. The other dragon, a Bogsneak, was a bit larger, but she still loomed over the two. Subconsciously trying to appear smaller, Eniya crouched down and lowered her head to the other dragons. "Hello, my name is Eniya." She attempted to sound friendly, but her unease was poorly masked. "Do either of you know where we are?"
@Cathatt @LyingAround ((Hi guys! Sorry for being late to the party!)

4940150_350.png

Eniya shook her great head, trying to clear the fog that the strange Wildclaw seemed to leave over her mind. Dream Master? What kind of nonsense is that? She thought incredulously as she sat back on her hind legs. It was at this moment that the Imperial took in her rather pleasant surroundings, to her surprise. This Dream Master character left her with an awful feeling of discomfort and foreboding- this inviting, cool environment was quite a bewildering sight. And, speaking of bewildering sights, she lowered her eyes to the ground to see two quite small dragons. Once she craned her neck down, she could hear the high pitched babbling of the smaller of the two, a heavily adorned Spiral. Eniya had never interacted with a dragon so small, save hatchlings. She suddenly felt much larger than she was used to being. The other dragon, a Bogsneak, was a bit larger, but she still loomed over the two. Subconsciously trying to appear smaller, Eniya crouched down and lowered her head to the other dragons.

"Hello, my name is Eniya." She attempted to sound friendly, but her unease was poorly masked.
"Do either of you know where we are?"
34i36uu.png
[center]@Glacora @RockyDrago @Mossfern [b]ILU[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34759974] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347600/34759974_350.png[/img] [/url] The skydancer crawled and slithered over to the injured noctune, nudging her with her nose in order to help her along. "...It get's easier in time, with pratice..." Ilu lifted her wings, allowing her back legs to be seen clearly...or rather, her lack of back legs. Shadow clung to a spine as her body faded to nothing but ragged shadow and dripping darkness after her ribcage. She crawled along on her forelegs expertly, as if she had many years of experience to allow her to master the movements, making even her pathetic state seem...oddly graceful. Her feathers ruffled slightly, and she repositioned her wings to hide the worse of the sight. "...Still," The shadow skydancer continued, "As you are, you'll slow us down. It's best you let the Guardian carry you."[/center]
@Glacora @RockyDrago @Mossfern

ILU

34759974_350.png

The skydancer crawled and slithered over to the injured noctune, nudging her with her nose in order to help her along.
"...It get's easier in time, with pratice..." Ilu lifted her wings, allowing her back legs to be seen clearly...or rather, her lack of back legs. Shadow clung to a spine as her body faded to nothing but ragged shadow and dripping darkness after her ribcage. She crawled along on her forelegs expertly, as if she had many years of experience to allow her to master the movements, making even her pathetic state seem...oddly graceful. Her feathers ruffled slightly, and she repositioned her wings to hide the worse of the sight.

"...Still," The shadow skydancer continued, "As you are, you'll slow us down. It's best you let the Guardian carry you."
ybitsXp.png
@Wolfunicorn @Darkmoonbreeder @Cathatt [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22012588] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220126/22012588_350.png[/img] [/url] Trick hummed as he thought about the question. "Well, I mean we can probably trust each other! And we can also probably trust whoever we meet along the way? I mean when we met that spirit the last time, they seemed pretty trustworthy, even if they were a little mean," Trick said, scrunching up his face at that last memory. "I mean they did help us get out of the cave. Or well, I mean they [i]kinda[/i] helped us get out of the cave. They also kind of made us get lost in the cave too though..." Trick began to mumble to himself before snapping back to focus. "Sorry! Anyways! We should [i]probably[/i] just stick to trusting ourselves? And then kind of just figure out who else we can trust along the way. Oh! But also, maybe be careful on trusting your own memories because the Dream Master is kind of a butt, and she likes to toy with those." Trick looked slightly annoyed for a moment before shaking his head of those bad, and false, memories. "And as for the quickest way to get to the Dream Master, I don't think there really is a quickest way. Honestly, I don't really remember meeting with the Dream Master at all last time," Trick admitted, his head tilted deep in thought. "I guess what we did last time was just walk around and look for clues?" He turned to Alice and smiled brightly, "Don't worry Alice! I'm sure we'll all be fine! I mean, no one died the last time I was in her dream world, so I don't think anything too bad will happen this time."
@Wolfunicorn @Darkmoonbreeder @Cathatt

22012588_350.png

Trick hummed as he thought about the question.

"Well, I mean we can probably trust each other! And we can also probably trust whoever we meet along the way? I mean when we met that spirit the last time, they seemed pretty trustworthy, even if they were a little mean," Trick said, scrunching up his face at that last memory. "I mean they did help us get out of the cave. Or well, I mean they kinda helped us get out of the cave. They also kind of made us get lost in the cave too though..." Trick began to mumble to himself before snapping back to focus.

"Sorry! Anyways! We should probably just stick to trusting ourselves? And then kind of just figure out who else we can trust along the way. Oh! But also, maybe be careful on trusting your own memories because the Dream Master is kind of a butt, and she likes to toy with those." Trick looked slightly annoyed for a moment before shaking his head of those bad, and false, memories.

"And as for the quickest way to get to the Dream Master, I don't think there really is a quickest way. Honestly, I don't really remember meeting with the Dream Master at all last time," Trick admitted, his head tilted deep in thought. "I guess what we did last time was just walk around and look for clues?"

He turned to Alice and smiled brightly, "Don't worry Alice! I'm sure we'll all be fine! I mean, no one died the last time I was in her dream world, so I don't think anything too bad will happen this time."
[center]@PuffFluffN @Glacora and @Mossfern [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/369154/36915321.png[/img] [i]- Lucy -[/i] Lucy layed down and lifted down her wing towards the nocturne making a ramp to Aurora.
@PuffFluffN @Glacora and @Mossfern
36915321.png
- Lucy -

Lucy layed down and lifted down her wing towards the nocturne making a ramp to Aurora.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
@PuffFluffN @RockyDrago @Mossfern ((I can’t post pictures on mobile. I’ll fix it when I get home.)) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359146/35914552_350.png[/img] Aurora didn’t like being pitied, but what choice did she have? She slowly climbed up the wing, having to close her eyes against the bright sun. She clambered onto Lucy’s back, holding tightly onto her scales. Aurora looked down at the others, wondering if she should invite them up. At the end of the day, that was Lucy’s call, not hers, so she would leave that up to Lucy.
@PuffFluffN @RockyDrago @Mossfern ((I can’t post pictures on mobile. I’ll fix it when I get home.))

35914552_350.png

Aurora didn’t like being pitied, but what choice did she have? She slowly climbed up the wing, having to close her eyes against the bright sun. She clambered onto Lucy’s back, holding tightly onto her scales. Aurora looked down at the others, wondering if she should invite them up. At the end of the day, that was Lucy’s call, not hers, so she would leave that up to Lucy.

vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7