Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | S L I C I N N .art shop (closed for now)
1 2 3 4
@bluetyrunt
@Dunmer

ive been very very sick lately and i had to rest for days, which means that it will be hard to finish the commissions in such a narrow time. but i am gonna keep my promise and finish when i get an available day.
@bluetyrunt
@Dunmer

ive been very very sick lately and i had to rest for days, which means that it will be hard to finish the commissions in such a narrow time. but i am gonna keep my promise and finish when i get an available day.
@astoriiq Please, take your time and take care of yourself, I'm in no rush :)
@astoriiq Please, take your time and take care of yourself, I'm in no rush :)
@astoriiq
It's totally ok! I was sick as well a few weeks ago and had to take little bit of time off to get better before I did owed work. Please don't over work yourself because I really don't mind waiting at all. Hope you feel better soon <3
@astoriiq
It's totally ok! I was sick as well a few weeks ago and had to take little bit of time off to get better before I did owed work. Please don't over work yourself because I really don't mind waiting at all. Hope you feel better soon <3
@bluetyrunt i tried to finish it as soon as possible, hope you like it! [img]https://preview.ibb.co/bTsVBm/shine.png[/img]
@bluetyrunt

i tried to finish it as soon as possible, hope you like it!

shine.png
@astoriiq
aaah, thank you so much!! ;w; Everything about this is amazing.. he looks absolutely adorable in your style! His little nose is so cute too.. I really love this so much <3
Sending the payment in a second !
@astoriiq
aaah, thank you so much!! ;w; Everything about this is amazing.. he looks absolutely adorable in your style! His little nose is so cute too.. I really love this so much <3
Sending the payment in a second !
@bluetyrunt

sorry for interrupting again and no problem! im glad you like it!
the thing is youve only sent me 85 treasure instead of the real payment (which is supposed to be 58kt if i can remember).
if you have time, can i have the fully paid payment?
@bluetyrunt

sorry for interrupting again and no problem! im glad you like it!
the thing is youve only sent me 85 treasure instead of the real payment (which is supposed to be 58kt if i can remember).
if you have time, can i have the fully paid payment?
@astoriiq Oh my, I'm so sorry! I typed 85k but I guess it glitched? I'm sorry again, I'm sending the full amount right now! Thanks for saying something because I honestly would have never caught that it did that
@astoriiq Oh my, I'm so sorry! I typed 85k but I guess it glitched? I'm sorry again, I'm sending the full amount right now! Thanks for saying something because I honestly would have never caught that it did that
@Dunmer finished! ive kinda messed up the head spikes but i hope thats fine for you. [img]https://preview.ibb.co/mAncRm/swimming.png[/img]
@Dunmer finished!
ive kinda messed up the head spikes but i hope thats fine for you.

swimming.png
@astoriiq Thank you! I love it~
@astoriiq Thank you! I love it~
1 2 3 4