Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Vridriweth Murder Mystery(CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@WaterBlaze9551
Cool.
As for a potential skill/quirk would
Known for being extremely loyal, would never betray a comrade.
count?
@WaterBlaze9551
Cool.
As for a potential skill/quirk would
Known for being extremely loyal, would never betray a comrade.
count?
0-E2-AB389-92-**-40-B7-8-D53-E4438-FAA554-B.jpg
mlHpBMC.pngsZShZzW.pngjA5A7gu.png
ZijKo9W.png
ocTKWwg.gif
@Nirvana68

I don't think that would work because it wouldn't work into the gameplay/ mechanics of this
@Nirvana68

I don't think that would work because it wouldn't work into the gameplay/ mechanics of this
d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
@WaterBlaze9551 Sorry for such a late response. Yes, I am alive.
@WaterBlaze9551 Sorry for such a late response. Yes, I am alive.
@WaterBlaze9551
Eh, whatever. Too complicated for my tiny brain
@WaterBlaze9551
Eh, whatever. Too complicated for my tiny brain
0-E2-AB389-92-**-40-B7-8-D53-E4438-FAA554-B.jpg
mlHpBMC.pngsZShZzW.pngjA5A7gu.png
ZijKo9W.png
ocTKWwg.gif
@WaterBlaze9551 Sorry for the late response. I haven’t been on in a few days, but yes, I’m still alive.
@WaterBlaze9551 Sorry for the late response. I haven’t been on in a few days, but yes, I’m still alive.
@Nirvana68

Like I suggested looking at the other peoples Forums it might help and what I mean by mechanics is how it works for more of a board game theme like in clue each character has their own special they can do that gives the person play a leg up in the game like allowing them to roll twice or something. It kind of like that but for your character For the characters here a skill could be something that:

-Helps them acquire more information or clues
-Helps them get around the castle quicker
-Helps them Negotiate with people better
or Just helps them navigate the castle better

For example one of the characters Brooke, has photographic memory, this means if she comes across a schedule or a map she would memorize it completely and would be pretty handy when it comes to knowing where people are or how to get around the castle.

It would be stuff like that which plays into more f the game and rules more than the story which would make a good skill. I hope that clears somethings up.
@Nirvana68

Like I suggested looking at the other peoples Forums it might help and what I mean by mechanics is how it works for more of a board game theme like in clue each character has their own special they can do that gives the person play a leg up in the game like allowing them to roll twice or something. It kind of like that but for your character For the characters here a skill could be something that:

-Helps them acquire more information or clues
-Helps them get around the castle quicker
-Helps them Negotiate with people better
or Just helps them navigate the castle better

For example one of the characters Brooke, has photographic memory, this means if she comes across a schedule or a map she would memorize it completely and would be pretty handy when it comes to knowing where people are or how to get around the castle.

It would be stuff like that which plays into more f the game and rules more than the story which would make a good skill. I hope that clears somethings up.
@Nirvana68

do you understand?
@Nirvana68

do you understand?
@Nirvana68

If you aren't interested in this anymore I understand but you have to tell me so I don't keep everyone else waiting, if you aren't interested I will be starting this with only 4 people because this whole process has been taking too long and once again I don't want to keep people waiting.
@Nirvana68

If you aren't interested in this anymore I understand but you have to tell me so I don't keep everyone else waiting, if you aren't interested I will be starting this with only 4 people because this whole process has been taking too long and once again I don't want to keep people waiting.
@WaterBlaze9551
Can you save the remaining spot until 330 pm FR time? I'm in school rn
@WaterBlaze9551
Can you save the remaining spot until 330 pm FR time? I'm in school rn
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster

maybe? I'm kind of having a situation right now the person who already has a forum hasn't gotten back to me saying weather or not they are still interested. I'm honestly not sure what they will say if they ever do. You are welcome to make a forum if you want and if you are get it done and accpted before the other person I will give you the spot but I not save the spot.
@thatonespeedster

maybe? I'm kind of having a situation right now the person who already has a forum hasn't gotten back to me saying weather or not they are still interested. I'm honestly not sure what they will say if they ever do. You are welcome to make a forum if you want and if you are get it done and accpted before the other person I will give you the spot but I not save the spot.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8