Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | League of Legends
1 2 3
@Amphisbaena I added you!
@Amphisbaena I added you!
I'm a veteran player who has been playing for.... 4 almost 5 years now. I like playing support and just general ranged characters. The big exception being that I have a thing for playing Yorrick. I love his ghouls XD

If anyone wants to play, I'm RaitoyamiNA on the North American server.
I'm a veteran player who has been playing for.... 4 almost 5 years now. I like playing support and just general ranged characters. The big exception being that I have a thing for playing Yorrick. I love his ghouls XD

If anyone wants to play, I'm RaitoyamiNA on the North American server.
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
OMG I LOVE LEAGUE SO MUCH I'm currently on a hexakill spree with heart seeker ashe
OMG I LOVE LEAGUE SO MUCH I'm currently on a hexakill spree with heart seeker ashe
1bZDAGK.gif
^_^
NkhQdVF.png
I am three hours ahead of FR
HI I'M SLENDY! IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M SMILING!
BANNER_zpsb5e48040.jpg
My husband plays lots of LoL, it's a good game ^u^ I have tried playing a time or two, but I am THE WORST player ever. XD
My husband plays lots of LoL, it's a good game ^u^ I have tried playing a time or two, but I am THE WORST player ever. XD
Started playing in December on the NA server and camping out with the support champions. Too scared to try to ADC and slightly okay-ish with mid/top lane depending on the champion.

My mains are Thresh/Nami at the moment.
Started playing in December on the NA server and camping out with the support champions. Too scared to try to ADC and slightly okay-ish with mid/top lane depending on the champion.

My mains are Thresh/Nami at the moment.
iOadmp2.png
woah old thread o-o

I've played for almost three years now. I'm not that good at anything except support, and even then, I'm pretty bad. :'D If anybody wants to play with a Sona/Annie/Soraka main, then feel free to add me! I'm on NA and my summoner name is the same as my FR name. Also I'm a lot better at ARAM than I am at any other game mode. .__.
woah old thread o-o

I've played for almost three years now. I'm not that good at anything except support, and even then, I'm pretty bad. :'D If anybody wants to play with a Sona/Annie/Soraka main, then feel free to add me! I'm on NA and my summoner name is the same as my FR name. Also I'm a lot better at ARAM than I am at any other game mode. .__.
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
@aisumoka I added you!
@aisumoka I added you!
1 2 3