Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed!] LuxxTux' Gijinka Artshop
1 2 3 4
@Frankenstein
I did indeed draw it!
Sure, I can draw one like that for you :3 would you want it signature size? (~100x100) or bigger? (500x500-1000x1000)

@OtterQueen
Added!

@AvatarMars
What kind of drawing do you want? A full digital? :3 if it's the latter it'd be 200k Treasure or 200 gems (or items of similar value)
@Frankenstein
I did indeed draw it!
Sure, I can draw one like that for you :3 would you want it signature size? (~100x100) or bigger? (500x500-1000x1000)

@OtterQueen
Added!

@AvatarMars
What kind of drawing do you want? A full digital? :3 if it's the latter it'd be 200k Treasure or 200 gems (or items of similar value)
mythicchibi3_by_luxxtux-dbz8btg.png
5 current commissions, counting Frankenstein! Time to close the store down for a while while working on the pieces!
5 current commissions, counting Frankenstein! Time to close the store down for a while while working on the pieces!
@LuxxTux

Thanks for the quick response!
The size that you have in your signature is perfect.

The character is the character in this dragon's bio!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=58619&tab=dragon&did=18705542

As for the pose, you can decide!

As for payment, how much will it cost? Do you accept items?
@LuxxTux

Thanks for the quick response!
The size that you have in your signature is perfect.

The character is the character in this dragon's bio!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=58619&tab=dragon&did=18705542

As for the pose, you can decide!

As for payment, how much will it cost? Do you accept items?
6NnpwYg.png
@Frankenstein

Since it's a relatively quick and small drawing I'll say it's worth only 50k treasure/50 gems, or any item that is close to that in value ;D
I am running out of familiars for one so that'd be good, and I like equipment!
@Frankenstein

Since it's a relatively quick and small drawing I'll say it's worth only 50k treasure/50 gems, or any item that is close to that in value ;D
I am running out of familiars for one so that'd be good, and I like equipment!
Sorry for skipping the first person on the list, I'm doing it next ;3 Takes some time fishing out all my traditional equipment @sugakookie [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/af95/f/2018/008/5/5/fr_cat_by_luxxtux-dbzckuz.png[/img] [url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/af95/f/2018/008/5/5/fr_cat_by_luxxtux-dbzckuz.png]Link in case FR messes with the quality! [/url] I really like the design on this character! I hope you enjoy the piece uwu
Sorry for skipping the first person on the list, I'm doing it next ;3 Takes some time fishing out all my traditional equipment

@sugakookie

fr_cat_by_luxxtux-dbzckuz.png
Link in case FR messes with the quality!

I really like the design on this character! I hope you enjoy the piece uwu
@LuxxTux
thank you so much, i love it! could you ping me when you're open again?
@LuxxTux
thank you so much, i love it! could you ping me when you're open again?
lG0lDIb.png
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay, but I've fallen ill, gotta take a few days to recover. I promise I'll try and get the rest of the commissions done ASAP
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay, but I've fallen ill, gotta take a few days to recover. I promise I'll try and get the rest of the commissions done ASAP
@LuxxTux

Sounds perfect. Should I send payment after you complete it?
Thanks!

Also, I was wondering, have you ever created a logo or something similar to one before?
@LuxxTux

Sounds perfect. Should I send payment after you complete it?
Thanks!

Also, I was wondering, have you ever created a logo or something similar to one before?
6NnpwYg.png
@Seadragooncat
@OtterQueen
@AvatarMars
@Frankenstein

Hey guys! Sorry for this ping, but I need to apologize for my absence! I completely forgot about this artshop, I've got a terrible memory. Thanks to Seadragooncat for reminding me!
Anywho! I'm wondering if you're still up for the commission?

I'm able to work on one piece a day maybe, depending on how busy my job's gonna make me.
@Seadragooncat
@OtterQueen
@AvatarMars
@Frankenstein

Hey guys! Sorry for this ping, but I need to apologize for my absence! I completely forgot about this artshop, I've got a terrible memory. Thanks to Seadragooncat for reminding me!
Anywho! I'm wondering if you're still up for the commission?

I'm able to work on one piece a day maybe, depending on how busy my job's gonna make me.
@LuxxTux I'm still heavily interested in the commission order I placed!
@LuxxTux I'm still heavily interested in the commission order I placed!
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
1 2 3 4