Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | thoughts on magic
I just have always believed that there is magic out there but not as something that we can really... consider magic. Like... not fairies and that stuff but like... mystery and that feeling of awe... have you ever walked into a place and been in awe? That's magic. Just like staring at everything and being in silence because it's just so... there and you think of how you might not have been in existence with this thing and it is?
The thought of 'magic is there but it's not what you expected' really resonates with me because it's kind of been my lifelong dream to travel the world in search of those things. Like that magic and,.?

idk what to say i feel even more inspired now

good morning everyone.
I just have always believed that there is magic out there but not as something that we can really... consider magic. Like... not fairies and that stuff but like... mystery and that feeling of awe... have you ever walked into a place and been in awe? That's magic. Just like staring at everything and being in silence because it's just so... there and you think of how you might not have been in existence with this thing and it is?
The thought of 'magic is there but it's not what you expected' really resonates with me because it's kind of been my lifelong dream to travel the world in search of those things. Like that magic and,.?

idk what to say i feel even more inspired now

good morning everyone.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
While I don't travel, I think I know the feeling you're referring to. It's like when an event or sight or even a phrase has more power behind it than you could possibly explain. It's like something has been charged with emotion that cannot be contained, and it wells up in your chest until it threatens to overflow.

I always wondered if the world just has that quality to it everywhere we go, but we're so focused on the monotonous parts of life that we fail to see it most of the time. Our fears and responsibilities have manifested into a monochrome lens, but every once in a while, we encounter something with the power to lift them up, revealing the magic left in the world.
While I don't travel, I think I know the feeling you're referring to. It's like when an event or sight or even a phrase has more power behind it than you could possibly explain. It's like something has been charged with emotion that cannot be contained, and it wells up in your chest until it threatens to overflow.

I always wondered if the world just has that quality to it everywhere we go, but we're so focused on the monotonous parts of life that we fail to see it most of the time. Our fears and responsibilities have manifested into a monochrome lens, but every once in a while, we encounter something with the power to lift them up, revealing the magic left in the world.
@Alsike

Yes! That's the feeling. I feel like if you don't believe in it as something... other, than you can't realize that it's special. I get glares and people calling me "childish" because our school faces the east and you can see the sunrise over the city. It makes the buildings look like fire and it's beautiful. But they say that it happens every day. It has to be something that you appreciate, I guess.
@Alsike

Yes! That's the feeling. I feel like if you don't believe in it as something... other, than you can't realize that it's special. I get glares and people calling me "childish" because our school faces the east and you can see the sunrise over the city. It makes the buildings look like fire and it's beautiful. But they say that it happens every day. It has to be something that you appreciate, I guess.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx