Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | It's a Mafia-Mafia | Day 3
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Woah, I didn't even realize we were in MyLo/LyLo, haha.

Thank you for the kind words, everyone! asjdfkls ( / w \ )

Good game to you all! You guys have some seriously incisive logic and I was incredibly scared you'd find us and win. That was a lot of fun! Thank you so much for the game, @kirkfan2255 !
Woah, I didn't even realize we were in MyLo/LyLo, haha.

Thank you for the kind words, everyone! asjdfkls ( / w \ )

Good game to you all! You guys have some seriously incisive logic and I was incredibly scared you'd find us and win. That was a lot of fun! Thank you so much for the game, @kirkfan2255 !
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
@Cognitive

Well Neko and I were already seen a a sum team and I figured they could still be the goon.
@Cognitive

Well Neko and I were already seen a a sum team and I figured they could still be the goon.
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
I dropped the ball more times than I could count so shout out to @kimdra For carrying the werewolves!!
I dropped the ball more times than I could count so shout out to @kimdra For carrying the werewolves!!
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis

Nah, you saved my butt by interacting with me early on so it didn't seem like we were avoiding each other (I accidentally wasn't interacting with you much, which was suspicious in retrospect). So thank you for that and for taking the lead with decision-making, which I had no idea how to do.

Also, looks like the specs would have figured me out pretty easily, haha. ; u ; I still appreciate the kind words of people in-game, since I'm honestly too nervous and paranoid to play mafia very well and yet I keep signing up for games because I like to suffer and flail
@Leremis

Nah, you saved my butt by interacting with me early on so it didn't seem like we were avoiding each other (I accidentally wasn't interacting with you much, which was suspicious in retrospect). So thank you for that and for taking the lead with decision-making, which I had no idea how to do.

Also, looks like the specs would have figured me out pretty easily, haha. ; u ; I still appreciate the kind words of people in-game, since I'm honestly too nervous and paranoid to play mafia very well and yet I keep signing up for games because I like to suffer and flail
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
Im on my phone atm but gg everybody

@leremis knew my inability to aolidly scumread u would bite me someday and it DID. <3
Im on my phone atm but gg everybody

@leremis knew my inability to aolidly scumread u would bite me someday and it DID. <3
LUZk8tY.png
Good game y'all.

@Kimdra props for one of the better scum performances I've seen. @Leremis gj too.

@ Town good try too.
Good game y'all.

@Kimdra props for one of the better scum performances I've seen. @Leremis gj too.

@ Town good try too.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Ahh well that was interesting

GJ @Kimdra you seriously did some outplay there.

Ahh well that was interesting

GJ @Kimdra you seriously did some outplay there.

s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
@Reshiramu @GoddessOfCarries

Thanks! *cries softly*
@Reshiramu @GoddessOfCarries

Thanks! *cries softly*
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
@Kimdra
It's usually easier to take a step back and analyse things as a spectator, plus Kirk dropped a hint that pointed out where to look.

Congrats on the win!
@Kimdra
It's usually easier to take a step back and analyse things as a spectator, plus Kirk dropped a hint that pointed out where to look.

Congrats on the win!
jIRALXN.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32