Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pocket Plush: CLOSED PERMANENTLY
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
@Birdskull

Uhhh whichever one is the one where I can get a slot after they empty :D
@Birdskull

Uhhh whichever one is the one where I can get a slot after they empty :D
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Raffle Before I get started cutting the pieces, the order after yours is sponsoring an alternate pose for the coatl - standing on its hind legs with the tail on the ground. Would you prefer this over the current pose? [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/064c574259c28ebd0c25f57e57e74662/tumblr_oiiftq5U881raawavo1_500.png[/img]
@Raffle
Before I get started cutting the pieces, the order after yours is sponsoring an alternate pose for the coatl - standing on its hind legs with the tail on the ground. Would you prefer this over the current pose?
tumblr_oiiftq5U881raawavo1_500.png
@Birdskull I like the pose (pictured in your post) with the feets down on the ground.
@Birdskull I like the pose (pictured in your post) with the feets down on the ground.
hM4SDHU.png
Tune in for videos about browser based pet games & more :)
@Raffle Just letting you know that I've finished the order before yours and will be getting started on your boy tomorrow! ouo b @MikaelHart @dovah New plush~ [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/d274d9dd87ba533a42d404d4385f04dc/tumblr_p2991ekDqT1u8m70ho4_r1_1280.png][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d274d9dd87ba533a42d404d4385f04dc/tumblr_p2991ekDqT1u8m70ho4_r1_500.png[/img][/url]
@Raffle
Just letting you know that I've finished the order before yours and will be getting started on your boy tomorrow! ouo b

@MikaelHart @dovah
New plush~
tumblr_p2991ekDqT1u8m70ho4_r1_500.png
@Birdskull
Could you add me to the waitlist please? ^^
@Birdskull
Could you add me to the waitlist please? ^^
EdmzWwr.png BVUXJUX.png
Birb count:
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png tumblr_os8kqd8Nuo1uxu4o6o1_100.png
@Zebrafinch
Done! ^u^ b
@Zebrafinch
Done! ^u^ b
@MikaelHart
Hey there. Just letting you know that I've finished the order before yours and will be starting on your coatl tomorrow. ouo b
@MikaelHart
Hey there. Just letting you know that I've finished the order before yours and will be starting on your coatl tomorrow. ouo b
@Birdskull

Thanks; looking forward to it!
@Birdskull

Thanks; looking forward to it!
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@Birdskull
Hello! I've been shown your beautiful plushies by my dear Mikael.
Just wanted to drop by to compliment you on them, and particularly on your nocturne plushies, they're adorable!
@Birdskull
Hello! I've been shown your beautiful plushies by my dear Mikael.
Just wanted to drop by to compliment you on them, and particularly on your nocturne plushies, they're adorable!
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@Oceannist
Eep! Thank you so much! <3 I'm really happy to hear you enjoy them~ :D
@Oceannist
Eep! Thank you so much! <3 I'm really happy to hear you enjoy them~ :D
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23