Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ Free Beautiful G1s ~
1 2 3
@Charias

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BOY IS THAT A GINGER TET I SEE. (it's been ages oh my lord)

STONEWASH?

WITH A LIGHT CREAM SECONDARY? YES PLS

(but seriously could I please nab i'm not even kidding that kid's 6 colors off one of my dream dragons)
@Charias

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BOY IS THAT A GINGER TET I SEE. (it's been ages oh my lord)

STONEWASH?

WITH A LIGHT CREAM SECONDARY? YES PLS

(but seriously could I please nab i'm not even kidding that kid's 6 colors off one of my dream dragons)
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Borkbean YES. YES YOU CAN TAKE HIM. *flings dragon at you* :D
@Borkbean YES. YES YOU CAN TAKE HIM. *flings dragon at you* :D
@Charias

Honeydew | sunshine | berry
Shadow - female

Ugly crying because the stonewash boi was snatched up but this girl is crazy cute too byeeee.
@Charias

Honeydew | sunshine | berry
Shadow - female

Ugly crying because the stonewash boi was snatched up but this girl is crazy cute too byeeee.
@Tayzz ahh noooo I know the pain, when you see a nice dragon but you're like a second too late... sorry ;n; But I'll send the honeydew girl right over!
@Tayzz ahh noooo I know the pain, when you see a nice dragon but you're like a second too late... sorry ;n; But I'll send the honeydew girl right over!
@Charias

<3 You're so sweet for doin this.
@Charias

<3 You're so sweet for doin this.
Welp, it's been a few days but the thread's been restocked so I'm pinging you all again! :D

Any dragons that don't get adopted within a day or two are getting flung to the great Broccolimother.

first post
Welp, it's been a few days but the thread's been restocked so I'm pinging you all again! :D

Any dragons that don't get adopted within a day or two are getting flung to the great Broccolimother.

first post
@Charias
Wow, this is really nice of you to do!

I'll happily take the Driftwood/Fire/White one and the Lead/Auburn/Strawberry one.
@Charias
Wow, this is really nice of you to do!

I'll happily take the Driftwood/Fire/White one and the Lead/Auburn/Strawberry one.
5mDnfD3.png
@Charias

It's very kind of you to do this :)
I can't help myself. May I adopt the #38573192 Grey/Umber/Brown noc girl? She's absolutely gorgeous :)
@Charias

It's very kind of you to do this :)
I can't help myself. May I adopt the #38573192 Grey/Umber/Brown noc girl? She's absolutely gorgeous :)
@Snaphance will send them over in a sec! c:

@Mayuli ahh yes, I like that one too - I'm glad she's getting a home! Will send a CR in a moment!
@Snaphance will send them over in a sec! c:

@Mayuli ahh yes, I like that one too - I'm glad she's getting a home! Will send a CR in a moment!
1 2 3