Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Inbreeding issue
I've noticed this on a couple sets of dragons now. When I was going to see which dragons I had open for nests I was trying a few combos and I realized there was a problem. [img]http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r508/KyarArt/ScreenShot2014-02-18at11359AM_zpsa4725a8f.png[/img] That being that Ryale is Felis's mother - but I could still preview them paired together. I didn't try to submit the breeding because it's creepy but it seems like I would be able to. But when I refreshed and tried again it stopped me from doing it: [img]http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r508/KyarArt/ScreenShot2014-02-18at11437AM_zps28b52f28.png[/img] I found out that if I select one of the two initially when I open the page it won't let me pair them - but if I start out selecting a different dragon and then changing it to them I can get them to pair up again. I also tried this with another pair (grandmother/grandson) and it works the same way. I can't pair them up if I try to right away but if I do anything else first then I can.
I've noticed this on a couple sets of dragons now.
When I was going to see which dragons I had open for nests I was trying a few combos and I realized there was a problem.
ScreenShot2014-02-18at11359AM_zpsa4725a8f.png
That being that Ryale is Felis's mother - but I could still preview them paired together. I didn't try to submit the breeding because it's creepy but it seems like I would be able to.
But when I refreshed and tried again it stopped me from doing it:
ScreenShot2014-02-18at11437AM_zps28b52f28.png
I found out that if I select one of the two initially when I open the page it won't let me pair them - but if I start out selecting a different dragon and then changing it to them I can get them to pair up again. I also tried this with another pair (grandmother/grandson) and it works the same way. I can't pair them up if I try to right away but if I do anything else first then I can.
We do try and grey out the names of dragons that can't be bred together, but after a few selections it gets murky. I assure you that if you had tried to breed them together by confirming it, it would have caught it at that point. Our previewer just has issues with multiple selections and auto-loading who is related to who. Something to look at for the future. :)
We do try and grey out the names of dragons that can't be bred together, but after a few selections it gets murky. I assure you that if you had tried to breed them together by confirming it, it would have caught it at that point. Our previewer just has issues with multiple selections and auto-loading who is related to who. Something to look at for the future. :)
Oh alright - like I said I didn't try it but that's good to hear. Thank you! :)
Oh alright - like I said I didn't try it but that's good to hear. Thank you! :)