Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Icemas Push Mascot | Closed
1 2
Hello there and welcome to the auctioning of the Icemas Push Mascot, Auron! Without Auron's help we wouldn't have known where to look this Winter Solstice. He is now looking for a permanent residence where he can study the sky for long periods of time! You can find both art and lore in Auron's bio as well as linked in this post. All proceeds will be going to Ice Dom's Snow Bank. Read the rules below to find out how to bid. [b]Auction Rules[/b] [LIST] [*]When bidding, ping @DeadlyFang [u]and the person you are outbidding.[/u] [*]Minimal increment is 20kT. [*]The end date/time currently set for the auctions are 1/3/18 23:50FR. That said, the auction has a twelve hour snipe guard. This means that there will always be 12 hours for a counter bid to made. The end time for the auction will be adjusted accordingly. [*]Gems can be used in bids at 850T:1G ratio. [*]Be nice and have fun! [*]Feel free to ask questions as they come up :) [/LIST] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37308952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373090/37308952_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [size=4][b]Auron[/b][/size] 37308952 Official Ice Subspecies: [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sTYoyuUu14syjIYwv89kkWOrB_G2DMI354StBqEtRNI/edit]Aurora[/url] [i]Obsidian/Obsidian/Turquoise Basic/Basic/Smoke[/i] SB: 150kT [b]CB: Debate - 300kT [/b] End Time: 10:29 1/4/18 [/columns] [quote=LDP] [/quote] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7lQqNWK.png[/img] [size=2][b]Credit:[/b] Art by Jetfeather[/size] [quote=] “Oh, gee, oh, gee! it’s that time of the year already! Okay, okay, give me a moment to compose myself… Hi! I'm Auron, and I'll be your guide this winter solstice! You see… you might have noticed that with each passing season, the Southern Icefields drift further and further south, farther away from the rest of Sornieth. No? Um… well, it has. It is! I think. I lie awake at night thinking about this… Since this means we’re getting closer to this world’s true poles, the nights are going to be darker than ever before! So, I've been tasked by the coordinators of this year’s Icemas celebrations with the very important job of illuminating the sky this week. I promise I know what I'm doing! I've been studying the geography of this landmass since I was a tiny lil hatchling gawking at a map. It’s my passion! Just follow me, I'll show you around while we celebrate the longest night of the year!” [/quote] [size=2][b]Credit:[/b] Lore by Jetfeather, StriikeCommander, JoyLayne[/center][/size]
Hello there and welcome to the auctioning of the Icemas Push Mascot, Auron! Without Auron's help we wouldn't have known where to look this Winter Solstice. He is now looking for a permanent residence where he can study the sky for long periods of time! You can find both art and lore in Auron's bio as well as linked in this post. All proceeds will be going to Ice Dom's Snow Bank. Read the rules below to find out how to bid.

Auction Rules
  • When bidding, ping @DeadlyFang and the person you are outbidding.
  • Minimal increment is 20kT.
  • The end date/time currently set for the auctions are 1/3/18 23:50FR. That said, the auction has a twelve hour snipe guard. This means that there will always be 12 hours for a counter bid to made. The end time for the auction will be adjusted accordingly.
  • Gems can be used in bids at 850T:1G ratio.
  • Be nice and have fun!
  • Feel free to ask questions as they come up :)

37308952_350.png
Auron

Official Ice Subspecies: Aurora
Obsidian/Obsidian/Turquoise
Basic/Basic/Smoke

SB: 150kT
CB: Debate - 300kT
End Time: 10:29 1/4/18
LDP wrote:
7lQqNWK.png
Credit: Art by Jetfeather

wrote:
“Oh, gee, oh, gee! it’s that time of the year already! Okay, okay, give me a moment to compose myself…

Hi! I'm Auron, and I'll be your guide this winter solstice! You see… you might have noticed that with each passing season, the Southern Icefields drift further and further south, farther away from the rest of Sornieth.

No? Um… well, it has. It is! I think. I lie awake at night thinking about this… Since this means we’re getting closer to this world’s true poles, the nights are going to be darker than ever before! So, I've been tasked by the coordinators of this year’s Icemas celebrations with the very important job of illuminating the sky this week.

I promise I know what I'm doing! I've been studying the geography of this landmass since I was a tiny lil hatchling gawking at a map. It’s my passion! Just follow me, I'll show you around while we celebrate the longest night of the year!”
Credit: Lore by Jetfeather, StriikeCommander, JoyLayne
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
Pinglist

Ice Orphanage
Feral Dragon Art
Spiral Dragon W/ Art
Bios
Spiral W/ Writing
Pinglist

Ice Orphanage
Feral Dragon Art
Spiral Dragon W/ Art
Bios
Spiral W/ Writing
@deadlyfang ill take opening bid
@deadlyfang ill take opening bid
pfMqv0b.pngen06S3j.png
@Vlad
Your bid has been accepted and recorded
@Vlad
Your bid has been accepted and recorded
@DeadlyFang @Vlad

I'll bid 200kt
@DeadlyFang @Vlad

I'll bid 200kt
s3Ntih0.gif
@Debate
Your bid has been accepted and recorded.
@Debate
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
@debate @deadlyfang whoops forgot to bid,im bidding 220k
@debate @deadlyfang whoops forgot to bid,im bidding 220k
pfMqv0b.pngen06S3j.png
@Vlad
@Vlad
1 2