Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private Request]
Hello! I am trying to breed a specific dream dragon of mine, a Wine/Raspberry/Sapphire female Imperial (pictured below). If you've been pinged to this thread it's because you have a dragon that when bred with another dragon (also pinged here) could possibly produce those colors! If you are willing to breed your dragon or sell them please let me know. Feel free to name whatever price you are comfortable with when it comes to breeding or selling. I'm also able to give you collateral during the breeding process upon request. If you are open to breeding your dragon I'll be renting a Shadow nest to do so. I'll probably wait 24-48 hours to respond to pings in this thread so that I can read through replies, assay bloodlines in potential pairings, etc.. Thank you for taking the time to read this ^.^ [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=72&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=7&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=160&auth=98a4a0d56af5cf27b71a94ad94d56b5501f7c211&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Willing to Breed[/b]
Hello!

I am trying to breed a specific dream dragon of mine, a Wine/Raspberry/Sapphire female Imperial (pictured below). If you've been pinged to this thread it's because you have a dragon that when bred with another dragon (also pinged here) could possibly produce those colors! If you are willing to breed your dragon or sell them please let me know. Feel free to name whatever price you are comfortable with when it comes to breeding or selling. I'm also able to give you collateral during the breeding process upon request. If you are open to breeding your dragon I'll be renting a Shadow nest to do so. I'll probably wait 24-48 hours to respond to pings in this thread so that I can read through replies, assay bloodlines in potential pairings, etc..

Thank you for taking the time to read this ^.^

dragon?age=1&body=72&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=7&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=160&auth=98a4a0d56af5cf27b71a94ad94d56b5501f7c211&dummyext=prev.png

Willing to Breed
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
Magenta/Magenta/Navy
@trilea
@Eye
@ProZedSlayer
@StayNoided

Pink/Pink/Storm
@Papallion
@ebatbatba
@Doomsday

Magenta/Magenta/Storm
@Ashaela
@amiarake

Pink/Pink/Navy
@Ketrilla
@Enchantedprey
@Zida
@Keyboardwarrior

Pink/Magenta/Navy
@nikki21
@SkyFlash
@Krastei

Magenta/Pink/Storm
@Leshanna
@Jhogo
@Alkalie
@kuroshitsuji
@afairytailwizard
@Krikaya

Wine/Raspberry/Sapphire
@Tooky
Magenta/Magenta/Navy
@trilea
@Eye
@ProZedSlayer
@StayNoided

Pink/Pink/Storm
@Papallion
@ebatbatba
@Doomsday

Magenta/Magenta/Storm
@Ashaela
@amiarake

Pink/Pink/Navy
@Ketrilla
@Enchantedprey
@Zida
@Keyboardwarrior

Pink/Magenta/Navy
@nikki21
@SkyFlash
@Krastei

Magenta/Pink/Storm
@Leshanna
@Jhogo
@Alkalie
@kuroshitsuji
@afairytailwizard
@Krikaya

Wine/Raspberry/Sapphire
@Tooky
Hi there! Did you want to buy one or both of the unnamed Coatls I have? I'd be happy to sell!
Hi there! Did you want to buy one or both of the unnamed Coatls I have? I'd be happy to sell!
@DeadlyFang

Hey thanks for the ping :-)
Which dragon has taken your interest?
@DeadlyFang

Hey thanks for the ping :-)
Which dragon has taken your interest?
H1kd2Y3.png
@trilea
I'm so sorry I didn't respond to your message. I somehow missed the subscribed notification for it. I was actually pinging you about the unnamed coatls' parent, Irieora!
@trilea
I'm so sorry I didn't respond to your message. I somehow missed the subscribed notification for it. I was actually pinging you about the unnamed coatls' parent, Irieora!
@kuroshitsuji
I was interested in Boston! Also, I love your username ^o^
@kuroshitsuji
I was interested in Boston! Also, I love your username ^o^
Hi there! I'd be happy to hand over Irieora if I have a replacement. There are a couple of babies on the market at the moment that are triple magentas I could still breed with. If you wanted to trade for one of them, I'd be happy to give you Irieora.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38203541
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38203542
Hi there! I'd be happy to hand over Irieora if I have a replacement. There are a couple of babies on the market at the moment that are triple magentas I could still breed with. If you wanted to trade for one of them, I'd be happy to give you Irieora.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38203541
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38203542
@trilea
I'll set up a CR ^_^
@trilea
I'll set up a CR ^_^
@DeadlyFang

Oh right and thank you :3 Sorry for the late reply glad you got sorted ^-^
@DeadlyFang

Oh right and thank you :3 Sorry for the late reply glad you got sorted ^-^
H1kd2Y3.png