Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
YEAH
YEAH
To be honest, I'd like if we could get big doofy bows for the canonically smaller breeds, like from faes to mirrors in size, and smaller bows for the larger breeds like the Ridgebacks and Imperials. I wish this was how it's done for a lot of apparel though.

Anyways, looking forwards to the new items from the caption contest!
To be honest, I'd like if we could get big doofy bows for the canonically smaller breeds, like from faes to mirrors in size, and smaller bows for the larger breeds like the Ridgebacks and Imperials. I wish this was how it's done for a lot of apparel though.

Anyways, looking forwards to the new items from the caption contest!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
hooooooly heck yes
hooooooly heck yes
bnskTgX.png
I love the thin ribbons! Now I'm a bit sad that I gave all of my sets away ;o;
I love the thin ribbons! Now I'm a bit sad that I gave all of my sets away ;o;
Oh my. I, uh, kind of really REALLY hope the large bows will win, since the thin ones look very much like part of what something a... let's say, ~Lady of the Night~ would wear. All it needs is a corset to finish the outfit. On the other hand, that could be interesting... But then the cute poofy bows would be gone. Dnw D: If the thin ones win, can't we just have both? ;;

ETA: seriously, maybe my mind is just horrifically in the gutter or I've watched too much Moulin Rouge or sth, but the more I look at those thin ribbons, the more sexualized they look D:
Oh my. I, uh, kind of really REALLY hope the large bows will win, since the thin ones look very much like part of what something a... let's say, ~Lady of the Night~ would wear. All it needs is a corset to finish the outfit. On the other hand, that could be interesting... But then the cute poofy bows would be gone. Dnw D: If the thin ones win, can't we just have both? ;;

ETA: seriously, maybe my mind is just horrifically in the gutter or I've watched too much Moulin Rouge or sth, but the more I look at those thin ribbons, the more sexualized they look D:
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
I'm hoping it's a draw and we get both sets of ribbons.
I'm hoping it's a draw and we get both sets of ribbons.
April showers bring forth May flowers
[quote name="VorpalGirl" date=2017-12-28 15:16:00] If it were up to me I'd expand/update the set with the ones that look more like the old ones, but bust out the smaller/thinner Bow apparel as a separate set ("Delicate [Color] Bow" set maybe?), but I guess they really want one or the other, aww. [/quote] That would be amazing!
VorpalGirl wrote on 2017-12-28:
If it were up to me I'd expand/update the set with the ones that look more like the old ones, but bust out the smaller/thinner Bow apparel as a separate set ("Delicate [Color] Bow" set maybe?), but I guess they really want one or the other, aww.

That would be amazing!
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
I looove that thicker bow set so much! I feel like it keeps the style of the original bows well.
I looove that thicker bow set so much! I feel like it keeps the style of the original bows well.
Love the look of the thin bows!
Love the look of the thin bows!
It was a hard choice but I voted for the thin bows
It was a hard choice but I voted for the thin bows
My mind is currently blank...
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68