Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons! [12 Left]
1 2 3
Bump
Bump
AO6x9Go.gif
aC86tUH.png tyEuRXe.png OPFWPxg.png Syf535Y.png TkuqFdJ.png 47OyeGK.png fP0089X.png WCFgDwA.pngmlHpBMC.png o6n8ZXM.png R1dejfm.png YMPbu9R.png
AO6x9Go.gif
I'm interested in #2 :0 I'd name it Sypherium!
I'm interested in #2 :0 I'd name it Sypherium!
Can I have hatching 9?
Can I have hatching 9?
tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo6_250.png
@EchoFlowers
@DarkFourteen

In my rules, I stated you need to give a name for the hatchlings. I'm operating on a first come first serve that follows the rules and gives a name. So I am so sorry but this dragon was given away to another. If you would like another dragon you can pick another but please give a name when you ask for the dragon.

@karasuhoozuki

You were the first one to give a name to this little guy so he will be heading your way soon. x3

@KZucchetto

You need to name her for me to send her.
@EchoFlowers
@DarkFourteen

In my rules, I stated you need to give a name for the hatchlings. I'm operating on a first come first serve that follows the rules and gives a name. So I am so sorry but this dragon was given away to another. If you would like another dragon you can pick another but please give a name when you ask for the dragon.

@karasuhoozuki

You were the first one to give a name to this little guy so he will be heading your way soon. x3

@KZucchetto

You need to name her for me to send her.
AO6x9Go.gif
aC86tUH.png tyEuRXe.png OPFWPxg.png Syf535Y.png TkuqFdJ.png 47OyeGK.png fP0089X.png WCFgDwA.pngmlHpBMC.png o6n8ZXM.png R1dejfm.png YMPbu9R.png
AO6x9Go.gif
How about EveningGlow for a name
How about EveningGlow for a name
tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo6_250.png
@KZucchetto That's fine. x3 She will be on her way soon.
@KZucchetto That's fine. x3 She will be on her way soon.
AO6x9Go.gif
AO6x9Go.gif
Bump
Bump
AO6x9Go.gif
AO6x9Go.gif
@LovelyWillow

May I adopt #6? I'd name him Spinel.
@LovelyWillow

May I adopt #6? I'd name him Spinel.
flubi.gif
May I adopt #15?
I would name him Clematis.
May I adopt #15?
I would name him Clematis.
Could I adopt number 12 (#38385332) and name her Luster?
Could I adopt number 12 (#38385332) and name her Luster?
1 2 3