Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2017]
1 2 ... 714 715 716 717 718 ... 899 900
[b]Have:[/b] [item=Strange Chest] x 10 [b]Want:[/b] [columns][item=unhatched nocturne egg][/columns] I am also willing to trade for any of the apparel [b]from this year only,[/b] excluding the jolly jester apparel. Just send me a CR if you’re interested! Happy NotN!
Have:
Strange Chest x 10
Want:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
I am also willing to trade for any of the apparel from this year only, excluding the jolly jester apparel. Just send me a CR if you’re interested! Happy NotN!
ouroboros_by_lavenderserenity-d96r3fi.png
@Mariette Trade a Time Devourer for the Tick-Tock?
@Mariette Trade a Time Devourer for the Tick-Tock?
5ncx4kr.gif she/her FR time
@AraKina I have extras of all the four familiars you need that I can trade you for Strange chests. :)
@AraKina I have extras of all the four familiars you need that I can trade you for Strange chests. :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@Changewinds
Absolutely! I'll send a CR your way. C:
@Changewinds
Absolutely! I'll send a CR your way. C:
Heart Rose 1AjuNaL.png Lightweaver Marble Bust
@MafiaVamp
Great! Send me a CR :)
@MafiaVamp
Great! Send me a CR :)
ouroboros_by_lavenderserenity-d96r3fi.png
@AraKina I just noticed you edited the amount of strange chests in your post but left the familiars in. Are you by chance looking for multiple copies? If that's the case, I can send some more. X'D
@AraKina I just noticed you edited the amount of strange chests in your post but left the familiars in. Are you by chance looking for multiple copies? If that's the case, I can send some more. X'D
[quote name="dreamlogic" date=2017-12-27 09:33:30] [b]HAVE:[/b][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Ravenous Cauldron]x3[item=Animated Armor]x3[item=Glowing Globe][item=Sorcerous Arms][item=Crystal Carrier][item=Orbiting Spirit][item=Calculating Candelabra][item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak][item=bogsneak puppet][item=Crooked Hatchet]x2[item=Jolly Jester's Collar]x2[item=Witch's Hat] [b]WANT:[/b] [item=Strange Chest] [/quote]
dreamlogic wrote on 2017-12-27:
HAVE: Transmuted Treasure Ravenous Cauldron x3 Animated Armor x3 Glowing Globe Sorcerous Arms Crystal Carrier Orbiting Spirit Calculating Candelabra Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bogsneak Puppet Crooked Hatchet x2 Jolly Jester's Collar x2 Witch's Hat

WANT: Strange Chest

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
[quote name="Cheshly" date=2017-12-27 09:17:46] [center]Have: [item=Veiled Vision]x3[item=Glowing Globe]x3[item=Opposing Forces]x2[item=Sorcerous Arms]x2 [item=Enchanted Armaments]x2[item=Curious Kettle][item=Ravenous Cauldron]x3[item=Deadly Reflection]x3 [item=Painted Marionette]x2[item=Tick-Tock][item=Time Devourer][item=Crystal Carrier][item=Spidered Seat][item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=Living Luminance][item=Colubrid Column][item=Animated Armor][item=Living Sculpture][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Orbiting Spirit][item=Serthis Support] [item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel]x2[item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon]x2[item=Ghost Flame Candles]x2[item=Conjurer's Hat] [item=Jolly Jester's Stockings][item=Jolly Jester's Tail Bell]x3[item=Jolly Jester's Wing Cover]x2[item=Jolly Jester's Wing Cape] [item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch]x10 Want: [b]BEARS[/b]* (*except Livewire Grizzly, Graveyard Gaurdian, Wavebreak Snarler, Bogus Manamonger, Thornthick Thief, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Hibernal Starbear, Jadecarved Decoy, and Sunbeam Ursa) [item=Deadpan's Jester's Motley][item=Sarcastic Jester's Motley][item=Gossamer Flame Regalia][item=Enchanter's Tatters] (*looking for set or pieces) [item=Vista: Feral Visage][item=Vista: Glowing Globe][item=Vista: Animated Statue][item=Vista: Strange Chest] [item=Strange Chest][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Breed Change: Nocturne] [/quote]
Quote:
Have:
Veiled Vision x3 Glowing Globe x3 Opposing Forces x2 Sorcerous Arms x2
Enchanted Armaments x2 Curious Kettle Ravenous Cauldron x3 Deadly Reflection x3
Painted Marionette x2 Tick-Tock Time Devourer Crystal Carrier Spidered Seat Bogsneak Puppet Living Luminance Colubrid Column Animated Armor Living Sculpture Ensorcelled Volume Orbiting Spirit Serthis Support
Ghost Flame Tail Jewel x2 Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon x2 Ghost Flame Candles x2 Conjurer's Hat
Jolly Jester's Stockings Jolly Jester's Tail Bell x3 Jolly Jester's Wing Cover x2
Tertiary Gene: Smirch x10

Want:
BEARS*
(*except Livewire Grizzly, Graveyard Gaurdian, Wavebreak Snarler, Bogus Manamonger, Thornthick Thief, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Hibernal Starbear, Jadecarved Decoy, and Sunbeam Ursa)
Sarcastic Jester's Motley Gossamer Flame Regalia Enchanter's Tatters
(*looking for set or pieces)
Vista: Feral Visage Vista: Glowing Globe Vista: Animated Statue Vista: Strange Chest
Strange Chest Unhatched Nocturne Egg Breed Change: Nocturne

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@dreamlogic Hi, I can trade you any two of the familiars you need for your two Time Devourer familiars.
@dreamlogic Hi, I can trade you any two of the familiars you need for your two Time Devourer familiars.
@makani Sounds good! I'll send a CR :)

@CQHerosteve I already traded for the wing cover, but I'll trade either of the familiars for the Poltergeist Pile
@makani Sounds good! I'll send a CR :)

@CQHerosteve I already traded for the wing cover, but I'll trade either of the familiars for the Poltergeist Pile
Grey | She/They | +3 hours FRT
1 2 ... 714 715 716 717 718 ... 899 900