Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [closed] 6-digit XYX Imperial
1 2 3
@taarnfalk @daken
Hi all, this is completely my fault. I really apologize. I should've left the thread open for longer before accepting any offers, so I won't feel like I'm cheating anyone. I'm extremely new at this, and I'm really sorry for my errors and take full responsibility for this. I will definitely learn from this experience to be a better seller. Daken, if you're still willing, I'd love to honor your offer. As for Taarnfalk, I really apologize also. Good luck finding another 6-digit dragon <3
@taarnfalk @daken
Hi all, this is completely my fault. I really apologize. I should've left the thread open for longer before accepting any offers, so I won't feel like I'm cheating anyone. I'm extremely new at this, and I'm really sorry for my errors and take full responsibility for this. I will definitely learn from this experience to be a better seller. Daken, if you're still willing, I'd love to honor your offer. As for Taarnfalk, I really apologize also. Good luck finding another 6-digit dragon <3
@sarapkm heh i really wanted her but not on behalf on someone Else. Its all a learning curve. Net time ping me again. ..And then i just hope i AM awake.
@sarapkm heh i really wanted her but not on behalf on someone Else. Its all a learning curve. Net time ping me again. ..And then i just hope i AM awake.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@taarnfalk
Of course! If you don't mind, I'd love to add you to my friends list since you have been very patient and forgiving. My sincerest apologies once more.
@taarnfalk
Of course! If you don't mind, I'd love to add you to my friends list since you have been very patient and forgiving. My sincerest apologies once more.
@sarapkm heh offcourse :)
@sarapkm heh offcourse :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 3