Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mass Nocturne Egg Hatching
1 2 3
@ShatteringIce

That one is 75k but I can go lower. Sure thing, I have hatched a few today and late last night.

@Rulanir

New hatches added at the bottom :)
@ShatteringIce

That one is 75k but I can go lower. Sure thing, I have hatched a few today and late last night.

@Rulanir

New hatches added at the bottom :)
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.png
~
~
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.png
~
~
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.png
@Hyla Do you have a set price for the Fog/Royal/Raspberry boy?
@Hyla Do you have a set price for the Fog/Royal/Raspberry boy?
DBR5.png xxxx call me darq! | she/her | nz | fr +19 (i think)

the path through heaven runs through miles of clouded hell. don't look back.
- imagine dragons
@Hyla

I don't have enough in treasure for the fruit dragon - watermelon themed Noc boy (70kt on the AH) but I do have enough in gems (85). And how much were you looking for for the first Noc girl with the lovely Azure/Turquoise/Cerulean combination?
@Hyla

I don't have enough in treasure for the fruit dragon - watermelon themed Noc boy (70kt on the AH) but I do have enough in gems (85). And how much were you looking for for the first Noc girl with the lovely Azure/Turquoise/Cerulean combination?
@skylemandia

That's fine! Send a CR whenever :) and for the blue one, she expired. She was up for 225k.
@skylemandia

That's fine! Send a CR whenever :) and for the blue one, she expired. She was up for 225k.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.png
@Darquesse

That one is 170k, sorry I had a few auctions expire.
@Darquesse

That one is 170k, sorry I had a few auctions expire.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.png
@Hyla No worries, thank you for letting me know! He's very tempting but I'll keep looking for now, good luck selling ^^
@Hyla No worries, thank you for letting me know! He's very tempting but I'll keep looking for now, good luck selling ^^
DBR5.png xxxx call me darq! | she/her | nz | fr +19 (i think)

the path through heaven runs through miles of clouded hell. don't look back.
- imagine dragons
@Hyla

Wow! Nice. She's worth it and I expected to hear it, but that's around 270 gems and that's more than I have. Oh, well. I'll send a CR for the Watermelon boy. :)
@Hyla

Wow! Nice. She's worth it and I expected to hear it, but that's around 270 gems and that's more than I have. Oh, well. I'll send a CR for the Watermelon boy. :)
@Hyla

I hate to do this. I really like that watermelon themed nocturne boy, but I think I'm going to wait for now. I don't need a dragon. I just want one.
@Hyla

I hate to do this. I really like that watermelon themed nocturne boy, but I think I'm going to wait for now. I don't need a dragon. I just want one.
1 2 3