Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2017]
1 2 ... 639 640 641 642 643 ... 899 900
@LadyAria Of course! Would you be able to make up the difference in treasure instead? (You don't have to make up the full difference.) I'd be fine either way. @Xairathan Hello! Would I be able to trade an [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] for your [item=Deadpan Jester's Motley]?
@LadyAria

Of course! Would you be able to make up the difference in treasure instead? (You don't have to make up the full difference.) I'd be fine either way.

@Xairathan

Hello! Would I be able to trade an Unhatched Nocturne Egg for your Deadpan Jester's Motley ?
@Vanzin Haha everyone likes those things... sure thing, send me a CR?
@Vanzin Haha everyone likes those things... sure thing, send me a CR?
vnfnSuk.gif
@AiDeeKay I have an unhatched nocturne egg, tho I'm only looking for two items on your have list - Jolly Jester's Collar + Jolly Jester's Gloves - would you be willing to trade those and 165 g or 120k treasure -- for an egg? if not, totally understandable.
@AiDeeKay I have an unhatched nocturne egg, tho I'm only looking for two items on your have list - Jolly Jester's Collar + Jolly Jester's Gloves - would you be willing to trade those and 165 g or 120k treasure -- for an egg? if not, totally understandable.
9dnHHEV.png[They/Their pronouns] [+3 hrs FR time]FVUbFdI.png99HHus9.jpg
@Xairathan

Sent! Yeah, they're pretty popular haha
@Xairathan

Sent! Yeah, they're pretty popular haha
@Vanzin
Sure, I can do that! You can set up a CR and let me know there what gem to treasure ratio you use.
@Vanzin
Sure, I can do that! You can set up a CR and let me know there what gem to treasure ratio you use.
UgVXzIz.pnglerkezH.pngTvGyETb.gif
@Frivilosity

I have 31 Yellow Oozes and 19 Red Oozes. How much would you like for the familiars?
@Frivilosity

I have 31 Yellow Oozes and 19 Red Oozes. How much would you like for the familiars?
QFXpYkj.png
@atuin

I can sacrifice 165g from my savings xD Feel free to send a CR :)
@atuin

I can sacrifice 165g from my savings xD Feel free to send a CR :)
rvIMLeS.png
@Lockette

5-7 for each familiar? You can mix and match however you like. C: Does that sound good? >w<
@Lockette

5-7 for each familiar? You can mix and match however you like. C: Does that sound good? >w<
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
@LiveSky perfect, sending a CR now- apologies for not being super active tonight, family stuff. But you will get your slimes, promise!
@LiveSky perfect, sending a CR now- apologies for not being super active tonight, family stuff. But you will get your slimes, promise!
@SunWorshipper me personally I'm a fan of one chest per familiar. But! I recognize the fake bears are worth more to some people. 2 chests for the Sham, 1 chest for the forces? That would be great. If you need a little more, I could throw in some flames, but I don't think a full stack sounds fair to me
@SunWorshipper me personally I'm a fan of one chest per familiar. But! I recognize the fake bears are worth more to some people. 2 chests for the Sham, 1 chest for the forces? That would be great. If you need a little more, I could throw in some flames, but I don't think a full stack sounds fair to me
1 2 ... 639 640 641 642 643 ... 899 900