Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Till next NotN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@AwaTheBeanie

I'd love to trade if you still have them. Send a CR if you do. Thank you! :)
@AwaTheBeanie

I'd love to trade if you still have them. Send a CR if you do. Thank you! :)
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
@NefariousKing

Trade sent!
@NefariousKing

Trade sent!
@NefariousKing I have up to 4 noc eggs I can trade for chests when you have more, or we can just do one for now. Send a CR for however many whenever you're ready :)
@NefariousKing I have up to 4 noc eggs I can trade for chests when you have more, or we can just do one for now. Send a CR for however many whenever you're ready :)
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@NefariousKing
I have two eggs I can trade for chests if you're still interested.
@NefariousKing
I have two eggs I can trade for chests if you're still interested.
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
@makani

Yes I am. I'll send a CR. Thank you!
@makani

Yes I am. I'll send a CR. Thank you!
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

@NefariousKing I can offer two eggs if you're still looking? Heh, whatcha need with all these nocturnes? :)
@NefariousKing I can offer two eggs if you're still looking? Heh, whatcha need with all these nocturnes? :)
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon

I'm hoping that all these eggs will help me obtain a Light Sprite. My ultimate goal on Flight Rising. That's why I've been hording them; and of course, to hatch a few on special occasions. ^^

You mind holding them for a bit? I'm a little short on chests at the moment. If you don't mind go ahead and send a two-way crossroads with both. Thank you. :)
@LeviathanDemon

I'm hoping that all these eggs will help me obtain a Light Sprite. My ultimate goal on Flight Rising. That's why I've been hording them; and of course, to hatch a few on special occasions. ^^

You mind holding them for a bit? I'm a little short on chests at the moment. If you don't mind go ahead and send a two-way crossroads with both. Thank you. :)
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

@NefariousKing Ah, fair enough.

And sure! They can sit in Crossroads for a while. :D
@NefariousKing Ah, fair enough.

And sure! They can sit in Crossroads for a while. :D
i3HjH85.png
@NefariousKing id be willing to trade you a noc egg for the chest amt youre offering
@NefariousKing id be willing to trade you a noc egg for the chest amt youre offering
@MythicalMemeLord

Sure, I'll send a CR. Thank you! :)
@MythicalMemeLord

Sure, I'll send a CR. Thank you! :)
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

1 2 3 4 5 6 7