Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Report From Lightning!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@mlsclassics - I think everyone in Earth's chat pretty much bankrupted themselves too. Hella fun, but hella expensive.
@mlsclassics - I think everyone in Earth's chat pretty much bankrupted themselves too. Hella fun, but hella expensive.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
It was an awesome battle! :D Perfect representation of "One for all, and all for SCIENCE!!" XD
It was an awesome battle! :D Perfect representation of "One for all, and all for SCIENCE!!" XD
Puppycat.gif
Congratulations to our worthy opponents in Earth. I like to think we gave you a good fight, but in the end, we got grounded.

Thanks to everyone who was involved on our side; it's nice to see what we can do as a flight FOR SCIENCE.
Congratulations to our worthy opponents in Earth. I like to think we gave you a good fight, but in the end, we got grounded.

Thanks to everyone who was involved on our side; it's nice to see what we can do as a flight FOR SCIENCE.
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
Hearty congrats to Earth on a great victory in an epic battle!

And amazing work from so many Lightning folks, but especially @Antagonist. Loved our spreadsheets.

@Fuzzle
Agreed that it feels like I can't look another Toridae or Kamaitachi in the face! Looking forward to getting my current team back in Coli -- just not in the Mire.
Hearty congrats to Earth on a great victory in an epic battle!

And amazing work from so many Lightning folks, but especially @Antagonist. Loved our spreadsheets.

@Fuzzle
Agreed that it feels like I can't look another Toridae or Kamaitachi in the face! Looking forward to getting my current team back in Coli -- just not in the Mire.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
Lightning, you guys are awesome. Like, your whole flight is fantastic. We here in Earth train/exalted like dragon-flinging psychopaths and you guys obviously worked super hard too (and with SPREADSHEETS!), so it was a fantastic battle all around and everyone had a lot of fun! Thanks so much for the awesome Battle Royale!
Lightning, you guys are awesome. Like, your whole flight is fantastic. We here in Earth train/exalted like dragon-flinging psychopaths and you guys obviously worked super hard too (and with SPREADSHEETS!), so it was a fantastic battle all around and everyone had a lot of fun! Thanks so much for the awesome Battle Royale!
Click my pixel babies?

(I should acquire more pixel babies.)
Congratulations, Earth! I know we in Lightning fought hard for dominance, so I can only imagine you were working hard to the last minute to keep your lead.

And of course, good work for my Lightning comrades! We may not have won, but we definitely put up a fight.
Congratulations, Earth! I know we in Lightning fought hard for dominance, so I can only imagine you were working hard to the last minute to keep your lead.

And of course, good work for my Lightning comrades! We may not have won, but we definitely put up a fight.
LattinusShamisesmall_zps4f061678.png
I am sorry for our loss (of treasure, that is)

But is it wrong of me to actually enjoy exalting? It was the first dominance push I was part of, and I really enjoyed sniping off the AH. I didn't enjoy leveling the dragons when Coli was being...Coli, though.

Thanks to all our battlers, our storage...everyone. We did extremely well. :)
I am sorry for our loss (of treasure, that is)

But is it wrong of me to actually enjoy exalting? It was the first dominance push I was part of, and I really enjoyed sniping off the AH. I didn't enjoy leveling the dragons when Coli was being...Coli, though.

Thanks to all our battlers, our storage...everyone. We did extremely well. :)
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
You guys are awesome, it was a tough battle.

I don't think I can look at the Coli again. This was an exhausting week.
:::makes an earth and lightening cuddle pile::: Yes, sleep time.
You guys are awesome, it was a tough battle.

I don't think I can look at the Coli again. This was an exhausting week.
:::makes an earth and lightening cuddle pile::: Yes, sleep time.
Oh, Wow, just actually looked at your spread sheet. 168 ticket holders? I don't think there were more then 50 of us (60 at absolute maximum) participating in Earth.

What records we did keep show a tally of 3299 exalted; although it must be noted that several people kept no records at all, some only recorded levelled adults (not Hatchies), and none of us were recording anything for about the last 6 hours. I'd estimate we may have exalted at least half as many again, if not double the recorded tally.

Edit: Crunched some numbers. Looks like we both brought around 3% of our total Flight populations to the party. Unfortunately not knowing what the *active* population of each Flight is I can't offer anything more accurate than that.
Oh, Wow, just actually looked at your spread sheet. 168 ticket holders? I don't think there were more then 50 of us (60 at absolute maximum) participating in Earth.

What records we did keep show a tally of 3299 exalted; although it must be noted that several people kept no records at all, some only recorded levelled adults (not Hatchies), and none of us were recording anything for about the last 6 hours. I'd estimate we may have exalted at least half as many again, if not double the recorded tally.

Edit: Crunched some numbers. Looks like we both brought around 3% of our total Flight populations to the party. Unfortunately not knowing what the *active* population of each Flight is I can't offer anything more accurate than that.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
Congratulations, Earth Flight! This Lightning member also had a ton of fun. Last night got crazy with the exalts, and I'm sad I couldn't stay awake till the end.

This was doubly fun for me, because I didn't think I was going to be able to participate for most of the week. Then our snow hit, and my plans were canceled due to weather, and all of a sudden, TIME! And, DRAGONS! It helped keep me from being too sad about plans getting buried in the snow. I think I exalted at least 50 or so this week. Because I didn't think I'd be around, I didn't keep a count (bad scientist, I know).

Enjoy the fruits of our race! It was a really good one!
Congratulations, Earth Flight! This Lightning member also had a ton of fun. Last night got crazy with the exalts, and I'm sad I couldn't stay awake till the end.

This was doubly fun for me, because I didn't think I was going to be able to participate for most of the week. Then our snow hit, and my plans were canceled due to weather, and all of a sudden, TIME! And, DRAGONS! It helped keep me from being too sad about plans getting buried in the snow. I think I exalted at least 50 or so this week. Because I didn't think I'd be around, I didn't keep a count (bad scientist, I know).

Enjoy the fruits of our race! It was a really good one!
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9