Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 6
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 156 157
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25274.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Name:[/b] Dustrat[/center] [center][b]Caption:[/b] The Dustrat bathes in ash to ward off parasites. This ones hygiene method didn't work against dragons, however.[/center]
25274.png
Name: Dustrat
Caption: The Dustrat bathes in ash to ward off parasites.
This ones hygiene method didn't work against dragons, however.
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.pnglight_potion_by_planet_spatulon-daiwulj.gifswirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
Just doing a bit of Light alchemy...
[item=muskrat] [b]Name:[/b] Muskrat [b]Caption:[/b] The only way for this fragrant critter to escape a hungry dragon's maw is through [i]the perfume department.[/i]
Muskrat
Name: Muskrat
Caption: The only way for this fragrant critter to escape a hungry dragon's maw is through the perfume department.
lBAeamY.gif sapphosaint || #291683
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
mjtJ868.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25273.png[/img] Name: Brave Blue Bee Caption: The opposite of brave. Look, it won't even dare step on that blue stuff on its picture!
25273.png

Name: Brave Blue Bee
Caption: The opposite of brave. Look, it won't even dare step on that blue stuff on its picture!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
[item=Stingless Bee] [b]Name:[/b] Stingless Bee [b]Caption:[/b] Cute, fluffy and stingless! If only they hadn't forgotten about the mandibles...
Stingless Bee

Name: Stingless Bee

Caption: Cute, fluffy and stingless! If only they hadn't forgotten about the mandibles...
7258804ae2f2ebf17e0f9ca189ad072b.png
[item=Football Mums] [b]Name:[/b] Football Mums [b]Caption:[/b] In other parts of the world, these are called Soccer Mums. Contrary to its name, this flower is incapable of transporting its children to various sporting events.

Football Mums

Name: Football Mums

Caption: In other parts of the world, these are called Soccer Mums. Contrary to its name, this flower is incapable of transporting its children to various sporting events.
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
[item=football mums] Name: Football Mums Caption: It's a flower! l chiseled it!
Football Mums

Name: Football Mums

Caption: It's a flower! l chiseled it!
dT9HQge.png
tqGkHih.png
k7mTvIf.png
8GgdVkW.png
tVqnDgA.png
D4LsHyx.png
[item=Brave Blue Bee] [b]Name:[/b] Brave Blue Bee [b]Caption:[/b] This bee is the bravest bee you've ever seen! It bee-lieves that it can sting any dragon it sees, no matter how large or dangerous it is.
Brave Blue Bee
Name: Brave Blue Bee
Caption: This bee is the bravest bee you've ever seen! It bee-lieves that it can sting any dragon it sees, no matter how large or dangerous it is.
10 hours ahead of the FR server time.
Can doodle your dragon(s) for some treasure/gems!
Free to use level 20 cauldron!
[item=Sugarbee] Name: Sugarbee Caption: 'Scuse me, neighbor, could I borrow a cup of sugarbees? I've been baking, and -- wait, no, [i]that's[/i] not right...
Sugarbee

Name: Sugarbee

Caption: 'Scuse me, neighbor, could I borrow a cup of sugarbees? I've been baking, and -- wait, no, that's not right...
dNCLmdm.png
[item=dustrat] [b]Name: [/b] Dustrat [b]Caption: [/b] This rodent has an unnatural fear of dust bunnies.
Dustrat

Name: Dustrat
Caption: This rodent has an unnatural fear of dust bunnies.
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25281.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Sunset Butterflyfish [b]Caption:[/b] These tropical fish aren't actually sunset-coloured but they still look marvellous. (edit: bolded the bolded words)
25281.png

Name: Sunset Butterflyfish
Caption: These tropical fish aren't actually sunset-coloured but they still look marvellous.

(edit: bolded the bolded words)
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 156 157