Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF: Winter Solstice
So I've been playing around with Solstice/Equinox dragons and that means I need a dragon that was born today. Otherwise I'll have to wait another year to try again. These are the criteria I'm after: [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2my1b4p.png[/img] I do not care about double or triple colors. Actually, I'd prefer NOT because I'm seeking a Gen One with the colors of a Winter's early morning. ABSOLUTELY MUST be a male. And Element... I think anything Ice, Light, or Shadow would fit. He will be a mate for my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33893145]Summer Solstice Night girl[/url]. I do not have a ton of dragoncash on me at the moment, so please do not be offering me something worth much more than30kT. At least not unless you will do payment plans. (Especially since I'll have to gene the little fella, I'd like to conserve my meager gem stash if possible.) Again I'm only seeking a [b][i]Gen One male[/i] [/b]with the above criteria [i][b]whom was born on the Winter Solstice.[/i][/b]
So I've been playing around with Solstice/Equinox dragons and that means I need a dragon that was born today. Otherwise I'll have to wait another year to try again. These are the criteria I'm after:
2my1b4p.png

I do not care about double or triple colors. Actually, I'd prefer NOT because I'm seeking a Gen One with the colors of a Winter's early morning. ABSOLUTELY MUST be a male. And Element... I think anything Ice, Light, or Shadow would fit. He will be a mate for my Summer Solstice Night girl.

I do not have a ton of dragoncash on me at the moment, so please do not be offering me something worth much more than30kT. At least not unless you will do payment plans. (Especially since I'll have to gene the little fella, I'd like to conserve my meager gem stash if possible.)

Again I'm only seeking a Gen One male with the above criteria whom was born on the Winter Solstice.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
Up
Up
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
...No one?
...No one?
I have dragons born on the Winter Solstice but not ones that have those colours. Sorry. @_@;
I have dragons born on the Winter Solstice but not ones that have those colours. Sorry. @_@;
@HondaYori [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38213890] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382139/38213890_350.png[/img] [/url] I guess he kind of looks like the morning sky? I know he's not a perfect fit for your criteria but I figured since you don't seem to be getting many hits, I'd offer? (He's on the AH for 20g but I'd let him go for 10.) EDIT: The image in your original post finally loaded and now I see that I was completely off the mark. Sorry to bother you!
@HondaYori

38213890_350.png

I guess he kind of looks like the morning sky? I know he's not a perfect fit for your criteria but I figured since you don't seem to be getting many hits, I'd offer?

(He's on the AH for 20g but I'd let him go for 10.)

EDIT: The image in your original post finally loaded and now I see that I was completely off the mark. Sorry to bother you!
@Primordial While I do thank you for the offer, I am afraid I must decline. I'm looking for a dragon in the colors of a [i]winter [/i]morning specifically, and pinks and reds don't exactly scream "winter." (That is also why I am very specific on the element: Shadow for the darkness of the season, Light for morning, or Ice for winter. Wind is just... No. Not for the look I'm after.) Specifically I'm trying to get colors to capture a passage from Sei Shonagon's [i]The Pillow Book[/i]. [quote]In winter, the early morning — if snow is falling, of course, it’s unutterably delightful, but it’s perfect too if there’s a pure white frost, or even just when it’s very cold, and they hasten to build up the fires in the braziers and carry in fresh charcoal. But it’s unpleasant, as the day draws on and the air grows warmer, how the brazier fire dies down to white ash.[/quote] I wish you luck finding this dragon a home.
@Primordial
While I do thank you for the offer, I am afraid I must decline. I'm looking for a dragon in the colors of a winter morning specifically, and pinks and reds don't exactly scream "winter." (That is also why I am very specific on the element: Shadow for the darkness of the season, Light for morning, or Ice for winter. Wind is just... No. Not for the look I'm after.)
Specifically I'm trying to get colors to capture a passage from Sei Shonagon's The Pillow Book.
Quote:
In winter, the early morning — if snow is falling, of course, it’s unutterably delightful, but it’s perfect too if there’s a pure white frost, or even just when it’s very cold, and they hasten to build up the fires in the braziers and carry in fresh charcoal. But it’s unpleasant, as the day draws on and the air grows warmer, how the brazier fire dies down to white ash.

I wish you luck finding this dragon a home.