Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *Holiday Humanoid Commissions* (closed)
1 2 3 4
@asmodile
oooh i'd love a slot too
quick question though, what sorts of items would you be willing to take for partial payment? (eggs, old festival items/skins, etc.?) i have a lot of junk laying around that i'd be willing to get rid of but if not i can always pay in treasure too!
@asmodile
oooh i'd love a slot too
quick question though, what sorts of items would you be willing to take for partial payment? (eggs, old festival items/skins, etc.?) i have a lot of junk laying around that i'd be willing to get rid of but if not i can always pay in treasure too!
ko - 19 - she/her
@hakuryu take your time, I fell asleep anyways haha

@lightningpelt that works for me! I'll pm you payment information and get started on a sketch for you!!

@padfoot6 yes that's perfect! I'll put you down for a slot so feel free to PM me more information!

@BurritoRay the slot for that type of picture has already been filled but I'm gonna PM you about working something out!

I need to put more information next to the names on slots tho thanks for learnin me that

@macaroni any of those things sound fine honestly! I love eggs but I also have basically no skins or apparel, I sold all of my old familiars except like two, and I'm lacking in the genes department!! I have essentially nothing woooo
@hakuryu take your time, I fell asleep anyways haha

@lightningpelt that works for me! I'll pm you payment information and get started on a sketch for you!!

@padfoot6 yes that's perfect! I'll put you down for a slot so feel free to PM me more information!

@BurritoRay the slot for that type of picture has already been filled but I'm gonna PM you about working something out!

I need to put more information next to the names on slots tho thanks for learnin me that

@macaroni any of those things sound fine honestly! I love eggs but I also have basically no skins or apparel, I sold all of my old familiars except like two, and I'm lacking in the genes department!! I have essentially nothing woooo
@asmodile Hello! If you still have slots open, I'd love to get a hard lines/soft shading bust of this boy for gems! :D
@asmodile Hello! If you still have slots open, I'd love to get a hard lines/soft shading bust of this boy for gems! :D
@asmodile
Ahh okay! Do you have any wait list sort of thing?
@asmodile
Ahh okay! Do you have any wait list sort of thing?
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@asmodile Hi there do you have available slots!! if so would you be willing to draw a lined and flat colored full body of an oc of mine? I can pay in usd <3 if you're up for it I can pm you the details! if you're too busy thats ok too, i see a lot of people have claimed slots so i just wanted to ask and be sure (:
@asmodile Hi there do you have available slots!! if so would you be willing to draw a lined and flat colored full body of an oc of mine? I can pay in usd <3 if you're up for it I can pm you the details! if you're too busy thats ok too, i see a lot of people have claimed slots so i just wanted to ask and be sure (:
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@leyline thats fine! i put you down for a slot, so feel free to PM me any additional details!!

@velvette yeas slots are still open so definitely PM me about it!

@BurritoRay HI sorry i had to take care of some stuff before getting online but I'm about to PM you about working something out because I really do like the design on that dragon
@leyline thats fine! i put you down for a slot, so feel free to PM me any additional details!!

@velvette yeas slots are still open so definitely PM me about it!

@BurritoRay HI sorry i had to take care of some stuff before getting online but I'm about to PM you about working something out because I really do like the design on that dragon
@Asmodile hi Suu Ily
This spicy pepper will take one Soft/No lines with Soft shading slot(1kG), Hard lines soft shading fullbody(750G), and other hard lines soft shading fullbody (750)

That should give u some starting gems because hot diddle I love your work and love u
I can pay even more if u want couples wink wink wonk wonk
@Asmodile hi Suu Ily
This spicy pepper will take one Soft/No lines with Soft shading slot(1kG), Hard lines soft shading fullbody(750G), and other hard lines soft shading fullbody (750)

That should give u some starting gems because hot diddle I love your work and love u
I can pay even more if u want couples wink wink wonk wonk
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@Weapon babe youll kill me

pm me details tho bc ill work on u separately!! also text me bc i lost all my phone contacts
@Weapon babe youll kill me

pm me details tho bc ill work on u separately!! also text me bc i lost all my phone contacts
@Asmodile
dabs
o/

That's mY JOB

shot u a text & I'll be inboxing asap!!
@Asmodile
dabs
o/

That's mY JOB

shot u a text & I'll be inboxing asap!!
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@asmodile

sounds good! i can pm you a list of items i have maybe and we can figure something out!
@asmodile

sounds good! i can pm you a list of items i have maybe and we can figure something out!
ko - 19 - she/her
1 2 3 4