Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *Holiday Humanoid Commissions* (closed)
1 2 3 4
@macaroni go for it!!!!
@macaroni go for it!!!!
bumpin b4 bed bc theres a few more slots
bumpin b4 bed bc theres a few more slots
@asmodile
Could I get a slot for fullbody lines w/ flat of my OC? I'd pay in gems ^^
@asmodile
Could I get a slot for fullbody lines w/ flat of my OC? I'd pay in gems ^^
FR +15 | Mobile
Quitting.
Dragon Sale Hoard Sale
@asmodile Could I get a flat fullbody ref of this OC? (pardon the dollmaker made reference with all the stuff on screen lol) I'm right now furiously looking for an outfit reference picture but I really wanted to make sure I get a slot :D

Edit: Here's a link to album with outfir refs.
@asmodile Could I get a flat fullbody ref of this OC? (pardon the dollmaker made reference with all the stuff on screen lol) I'm right now furiously looking for an outfit reference picture but I really wanted to make sure I get a slot :D

Edit: Here's a link to album with outfir refs.
selling like a bazillions dragons, come get one that's the most [adjective of choice] for you
@asmodile
I sent you a PM with all the details! lemme know when you want payment and I'll send it over :D
@asmodile
I sent you a PM with all the details! lemme know when you want payment and I'll send it over :D
whalesbone.png
@asmodile
I just wanted to ask, do you do anthro? I just wanted to clarify as they're a bit more toward the feral side than what you have listed c:
@asmodile
I just wanted to ask, do you do anthro? I just wanted to clarify as they're a bit more toward the feral side than what you have listed c:
@inahetalian yes! I'll put you down for a slot!!

@vinsmoke that looks great, thanks!!

@Ecce I do! I don't have anything recent that's sfw but if you want when I get home I can start a sketch on something for you for no cost to see if my style is what you're looking for!! if you want, you can go ahead and PM me details!

@hakuryu thanks for PMing me! when i get home I'll take a closer look and we can get started!!
@inahetalian yes! I'll put you down for a slot!!

@vinsmoke that looks great, thanks!!

@Ecce I do! I don't have anything recent that's sfw but if you want when I get home I can start a sketch on something for you for no cost to see if my style is what you're looking for!! if you want, you can go ahead and PM me details!

@hakuryu thanks for PMing me! when i get home I'll take a closer look and we can get started!!
@asmodile
awesome, thank you so much for your patience!!! I def meant to get back to you sooner ^^;
@asmodile
awesome, thank you so much for your patience!!! I def meant to get back to you sooner ^^;
whalesbone.png
@hakuryu oh don't worry about it! lord knows I've had enough to keep me busy haha
@hakuryu oh don't worry about it! lord knows I've had enough to keep me busy haha
@asmodile may I get on your pinglist?
@asmodile may I get on your pinglist?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
1 2 3 4