Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Dragon for Sale
1 2
@catmother456
Hey, I love the kindness. And I love the promise of not exalting and giving it a good home.
I don't like the idea of exalting a dragon I get from someone. If I get one from the auction house it is okay, but even I get it from someone, like with this case, there's a story here. I couldn't kill that story by exalting.
I love when a dragon has a story and I think it should be preserved. And I'd like to dedicate a spot in my lair permanently to this little beauty and his story.
@catmother456
Hey, I love the kindness. And I love the promise of not exalting and giving it a good home.
I don't like the idea of exalting a dragon I get from someone. If I get one from the auction house it is okay, but even I get it from someone, like with this case, there's a story here. I couldn't kill that story by exalting.
I love when a dragon has a story and I think it should be preserved. And I'd like to dedicate a spot in my lair permanently to this little beauty and his story.
At least permanently to the extent that he will remain as long as I can give him the love he deserves, and if such a time comes that I can't do that, I will pass him on in the manner you are.
At least permanently to the extent that he will remain as long as I can give him the love he deserves, and if such a time comes that I can't do that, I will pass him on in the manner you are.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump