Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How do you clean?
1 2 3
usually, it goes something like this:

procrastinates cleaning for like a week
finally forces myself to clean
cleans a little bit
gets distracted by something I found
gets sidetracked for so long that I forgot I was cleaning
procrastinates for yet another week

and the cycle repeats :')
usually, it goes something like this:

procrastinates cleaning for like a week
finally forces myself to clean
cleans a little bit
gets distracted by something I found
gets sidetracked for so long that I forgot I was cleaning
procrastinates for yet another week

and the cycle repeats :')
xxxxxxxxxxxxxtumblr_otqnrp7EG71v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif 1
eddie | he/him | +2 fr
tumblr_otqnrp7EG71v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
I only seem to clean when I'm procrastinating for something important oops
I only seem to clean when I'm procrastinating for something important oops
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
how do i clean? religiously.
how do i clean? religiously.
The way I see it, Kyogre is surrounded.
What's under the ocean? That's right, more earth.
about - wish/list - badges
I live on my own and umm? I don't know? I can't stand crumbles etc on my kitchen or kitchen table so I always clean those after cooking / eating. I try to wash dishes every other day but since I'm pretty depressed :DD it doesn't happen that often. Thank god I have a dishwasher, otherwise I wouldn't know how often I'd have clean plates. When cleaning the kitchen I really don't need any music or so I just want to get it done so I can do something else. Same with laundry, taking the trash out etc. But if I need to put things on their places or change sheets or something like that that takes time I really like to listen to music. Oh, and like? I kind of like doing everything else but I hATE vacuuming. I hate how loud it is and I'd rather just broom or wash the floor. Also not a fan of cleaning the toilet tbh. I'm always surprised by how much I clean on a regular basis but then again I have ocd symptoms and like a lot of them.
I live on my own and umm? I don't know? I can't stand crumbles etc on my kitchen or kitchen table so I always clean those after cooking / eating. I try to wash dishes every other day but since I'm pretty depressed :DD it doesn't happen that often. Thank god I have a dishwasher, otherwise I wouldn't know how often I'd have clean plates. When cleaning the kitchen I really don't need any music or so I just want to get it done so I can do something else. Same with laundry, taking the trash out etc. But if I need to put things on their places or change sheets or something like that that takes time I really like to listen to music. Oh, and like? I kind of like doing everything else but I hATE vacuuming. I hate how loud it is and I'd rather just broom or wash the floor. Also not a fan of cleaning the toilet tbh. I'm always surprised by how much I clean on a regular basis but then again I have ocd symptoms and like a lot of them.
I stare at any dirt so long that it stands up and goes away as it feels unwelcome.

No I really just get the "I should clean my room" feeling more and more until one day I snap and become Mr. Clean and scare the living **** out of the people that live with me by agressively clearing out my room, scrubbing everything until you quite literally could eat of the floor and use the smooth surfaces as mirrors before I obessively stuff everything back into order in my wardrobe/cupboard (whatever regular storage containers are called in english).

fter that I feel empty and tired and too wound up so I kinda hide away in my room afterwards or go out for a few hours to come down.
I stare at any dirt so long that it stands up and goes away as it feels unwelcome.

No I really just get the "I should clean my room" feeling more and more until one day I snap and become Mr. Clean and scare the living **** out of the people that live with me by agressively clearing out my room, scrubbing everything until you quite literally could eat of the floor and use the smooth surfaces as mirrors before I obessively stuff everything back into order in my wardrobe/cupboard (whatever regular storage containers are called in english).

fter that I feel empty and tired and too wound up so I kinda hide away in my room afterwards or go out for a few hours to come down.
I don't :D
I don't :D
I don't really have certain days or times for when I clean, but my big rule is MY DOMAIN GETS CLEANED FIRST! (my domain being my bedroom) Cleaning my domain can consists of a simple picking up the floor to wiping down my walls and blinds. I like to make sure that my living space is clean and in shape before going to clean any other room. I tend to clean during rainy days...
I don't really have certain days or times for when I clean, but my big rule is MY DOMAIN GETS CLEANED FIRST! (my domain being my bedroom) Cleaning my domain can consists of a simple picking up the floor to wiping down my walls and blinds. I like to make sure that my living space is clean and in shape before going to clean any other room. I tend to clean during rainy days...
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
I don't like cleaning as a process but I like everything to be clean :D So I do it fast and (if I may say so) efficient, it takes me maybe a couple of hours to clean everything and I try to do it once a week, though sometimes I skip a week if I'm too busy or don't feel well.

I try not to leave too much of a mess, though (except maybe clothes, those tend to end up everywhere by the weekend, but they're easy to pick up), and clean some stuff immediately (like the stove after the cooking to avoid frying it further next time I cook) so it's easy to fix everything fast.
I don't like cleaning as a process but I like everything to be clean :D So I do it fast and (if I may say so) efficient, it takes me maybe a couple of hours to clean everything and I try to do it once a week, though sometimes I skip a week if I'm too busy or don't feel well.

I try not to leave too much of a mess, though (except maybe clothes, those tend to end up everywhere by the weekend, but they're easy to pick up), and clean some stuff immediately (like the stove after the cooking to avoid frying it further next time I cook) so it's easy to fix everything fast.
1 2 3