Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How do you clean?
1 2 3
I constantly clean up after myself and I clean my house every single day. It keeps the messes small, so they I only have to clean for about 30 minutes everyday and it's all done. That includes dishes and laundry and vacuuming and whatever. Plus, my husband leaves a trail of a mess everywhere he steps foot, and if I'm not constantly on top of it, my house quickly turns into a disgusting pile of cheesy noodle bowls and hot pocket wrappers.
I constantly clean up after myself and I clean my house every single day. It keeps the messes small, so they I only have to clean for about 30 minutes everyday and it's all done. That includes dishes and laundry and vacuuming and whatever. Plus, my husband leaves a trail of a mess everywhere he steps foot, and if I'm not constantly on top of it, my house quickly turns into a disgusting pile of cheesy noodle bowls and hot pocket wrappers.
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
I go nuts when I clean, if I ever actually get around to it. Often I just kind of decide to on a whim and then clean up every bit for the next hour or so. In order to keep motivated, I usually listen to my favorite instrumental music. Makes the time fly!
I go nuts when I clean, if I ever actually get around to it. Often I just kind of decide to on a whim and then clean up every bit for the next hour or so. In order to keep motivated, I usually listen to my favorite instrumental music. Makes the time fly!
Uhh
I don't
Uhh
I don't
Take EVERYTHING off of the place I want to clean, and slowly put stuff back into place that needs to be there.

I end up with a pile of stuff that has no place, so I make a place for the stuff I wanna keep, but I'm good at throwing away stuff that I don't need anymore. :> Sometimes.
Take EVERYTHING off of the place I want to clean, and slowly put stuff back into place that needs to be there.

I end up with a pile of stuff that has no place, so I make a place for the stuff I wanna keep, but I'm good at throwing away stuff that I don't need anymore. :> Sometimes.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Every Saturday it's cleaning day. We have one room so we do all the laundry, fold and put away. Vacuum, reorganize our room pantry and flip the matresses/change the sheets. Dust, sweep, etc.

If I don't, it just gets worse and we'll have nothing to wear.
Every Saturday it's cleaning day. We have one room so we do all the laundry, fold and put away. Vacuum, reorganize our room pantry and flip the matresses/change the sheets. Dust, sweep, etc.

If I don't, it just gets worse and we'll have nothing to wear.
hbJfbe2.png
I... rarely do. I like the feeling of accomplishment afterwards but the actual process is torturous, leaving me sweaty and sore. I have about 4 feet of hair and even a small amount in the carpet is enough to kill most hoover heads in short order. I like my hair far too much to consider cutting it shorter though, so my hoover suffers. :p

I also choke on the smell of most cleaning products but feel like the natural ones don't leave things as clean as I'd like.

In short, cleaning is far from cathartic for me, with none of it being low input. It needs careful planning as well or the room ends up in a greater mess than it started as and takes me 6+ hours to fix, which upon completion leaves me feeling wretched.
I... rarely do. I like the feeling of accomplishment afterwards but the actual process is torturous, leaving me sweaty and sore. I have about 4 feet of hair and even a small amount in the carpet is enough to kill most hoover heads in short order. I like my hair far too much to consider cutting it shorter though, so my hoover suffers. :p

I also choke on the smell of most cleaning products but feel like the natural ones don't leave things as clean as I'd like.

In short, cleaning is far from cathartic for me, with none of it being low input. It needs careful planning as well or the room ends up in a greater mess than it started as and takes me 6+ hours to fix, which upon completion leaves me feeling wretched.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I cant stand other rooms being dirty but my room,,,
well,,,,

lets say i procrastinate a lot

but when i get the sudden burst of C L E A N I N G E N E R G Y I end up putting on music playlist and clean everything. This only happens every 2-3 months

When people stay in my room, it's scrambling last minute to hide my money that i shove in containers instead of putting it away, along with basically locking away all my electronics and art books.
I cant stand other rooms being dirty but my room,,,
well,,,,

lets say i procrastinate a lot

but when i get the sudden burst of C L E A N I N G E N E R G Y I end up putting on music playlist and clean everything. This only happens every 2-3 months

When people stay in my room, it's scrambling last minute to hide my money that i shove in containers instead of putting it away, along with basically locking away all my electronics and art books.
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
very thoroughly, at least twice a week, but sometimes four if i get busy, cos stuff builds up fast in my room.

uhh i don't put on a playlist usually, but if i do it's some sort of cute / peppy thing that i can dance to while i clean? idk. cleanings fun;;
very thoroughly, at least twice a week, but sometimes four if i get busy, cos stuff builds up fast in my room.

uhh i don't put on a playlist usually, but if i do it's some sort of cute / peppy thing that i can dance to while i clean? idk. cleanings fun;;
I only ever need to clean before exams because my notes get thrown all over the room in a panic, so I usually clean up the nights after exams. Or maybe I'm just deluding myself. *glances back at the notes still everywhere*
I only ever need to clean before exams because my notes get thrown all over the room in a panic, so I usually clean up the nights after exams. Or maybe I'm just deluding myself. *glances back at the notes still everywhere*
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
We hit a Peak Mood about monthly-bimonthly where we go into cleaning overdrive, finish all our responsibilities, and then wipe out. Beyond that we procrastinate and we're lazy, but that mood is pretty powerful when it comes to getting stuff done.
We hit a Peak Mood about monthly-bimonthly where we go into cleaning overdrive, finish all our responsibilities, and then wipe out. Beyond that we procrastinate and we're lazy, but that mood is pretty powerful when it comes to getting stuff done.
Rotating image of my OCs drawn as tiny porcelain kittens drinking porcelain milk
1 2 3