Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | League of Legends
1 2 3
@miirshroom

Kog'Maw is so cute! I love him. :) but yeah, the lack of support love is frustrating, haha. Luckily, I main it, so I never have a problem until multiple support mains get queued up together. @-@

Janna is very good with Kog'Maw because her ult is the best disengage in the game. (It can also be used offensively too, if pulled off correctly. ;o)

Sona is also a very strong support to know right now.
@miirshroom

Kog'Maw is so cute! I love him. :) but yeah, the lack of support love is frustrating, haha. Luckily, I main it, so I never have a problem until multiple support mains get queued up together. @-@

Janna is very good with Kog'Maw because her ult is the best disengage in the game. (It can also be used offensively too, if pulled off correctly. ;o)

Sona is also a very strong support to know right now.
Formerly known as Dedenne.
ooo loool ! , can anyone tell me if darius is best at top lane, bot lane or mid lane or jungle lool in pvp and same with vi , urgot , volibear , aatrox ,blitz , hecarim and nocturne. :) ty and i know some ppl might say , it depends on who ur vsing in that lane or something but i want to know your opinions :) ty XD
ooo loool ! , can anyone tell me if darius is best at top lane, bot lane or mid lane or jungle lool in pvp and same with vi , urgot , volibear , aatrox ,blitz , hecarim and nocturne. :) ty and i know some ppl might say , it depends on who ur vsing in that lane or something but i want to know your opinions :) ty XD
@ishudude

Disregarding matchups, these are the conventional roles those champions play:

Top:
Darius
Volibear
Aatrox

Jungle:
Vi
Volibear
Aatrox
Hecarim
Nocturne

Bot:
Urgot (ADC)
Blitzcrank (Support)

I've seen Darius jungle before, but I personally think there are more viable junglers out there, like Vi, Hecarim, and Nocturne.

Vi top is also seen sometimes. She's better of a jungler though.

Urgot is kind of unviable at the moment.

Volibear can be a last-resort support. You can pretty much put any tank as a support if you want, but I like conventional supports better.

I've seen Aatrox mid, but I've never played him myself to know if it's good.

There are some other unconventional roles that the champions you listed can be played, but I think it just depends on how long you've been playing and how confident you are with the champ. Some AD champs have good-ish AP ratios, so higher level players sometimes take them mid for fun. Likewise, sometimes, AP champs are played AD for the heck of it.
@ishudude

Disregarding matchups, these are the conventional roles those champions play:

Top:
Darius
Volibear
Aatrox

Jungle:
Vi
Volibear
Aatrox
Hecarim
Nocturne

Bot:
Urgot (ADC)
Blitzcrank (Support)

I've seen Darius jungle before, but I personally think there are more viable junglers out there, like Vi, Hecarim, and Nocturne.

Vi top is also seen sometimes. She's better of a jungler though.

Urgot is kind of unviable at the moment.

Volibear can be a last-resort support. You can pretty much put any tank as a support if you want, but I like conventional supports better.

I've seen Aatrox mid, but I've never played him myself to know if it's good.

There are some other unconventional roles that the champions you listed can be played, but I think it just depends on how long you've been playing and how confident you are with the champ. Some AD champs have good-ish AP ratios, so higher level players sometimes take them mid for fun. Likewise, sometimes, AP champs are played AD for the heck of it.
ok ty
ok ty
@ishudude

You're welcome. :)

Good luck!
@ishudude

You're welcome. :)

Good luck!
@Dedenne well I'm playing LoL too, but I'm beginner xD....and I don't really like when people come with their big face and with the noob stuff.
@Dedenne well I'm playing LoL too, but I'm beginner xD....and I don't really like when people come with their big face and with the noob stuff.
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
I play LoL. I've played about 2yrs and I do play ranked. I'm at about high bronze/ low silver. Anyone is welcome to add me that's on NA server. My summoner is Kaitie

My main role is ADC in 5s. Vayne, Caitlyn, Ashe, ** are my ADC mains. I play Riven, Akali, and Irelia for fun. =)
I play LoL. I've played about 2yrs and I do play ranked. I'm at about high bronze/ low silver. Anyone is welcome to add me that's on NA server. My summoner is Kaitie

My main role is ADC in 5s. Vayne, Caitlyn, Ashe, ** are my ADC mains. I play Riven, Akali, and Irelia for fun. =)
Here's another LoL thread here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gend&id=1013596&page=6

I'm Cerbeliz on league, and I mostly play support, but enjoy jungle and mid. Fave champs are something like Leona, Zyra, Shyvana, Orianna, Elise, and Skarner (Ashe if I'm forced to adc). I would love to have more people to play with so feel free to add me. I'm lvl 30 and though I hate ranked I might consider duo queuing with you if you really want to lol.
Here's another LoL thread here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gend&id=1013596&page=6

I'm Cerbeliz on league, and I mostly play support, but enjoy jungle and mid. Fave champs are something like Leona, Zyra, Shyvana, Orianna, Elise, and Skarner (Ashe if I'm forced to adc). I would love to have more people to play with so feel free to add me. I'm lvl 30 and though I hate ranked I might consider duo queuing with you if you really want to lol.
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
@Dedenne I've been playing for roughly a year now, since about last January.
Feel free to add me on jelloknife, but I'm pretty busy with school as of late.

@Ravette Added!
@Dedenne I've been playing for roughly a year now, since about last January.
Feel free to add me on jelloknife, but I'm pretty busy with school as of late.

@Ravette Added!
I play on NA, my summoner name is Mukkuru! Though thanks to a combo of new computer/bad internet connection, I haven't had any matches in over half a year. x_x I usually just play against bots since I'm nervous about going against people (and let's be honest, a lot of the players in game can be pretty nasty at times), but I do enjoy playing support if I am going to go against players. I tend to main solo-mid Anivia/Fiddlesticks if I'm against bots.

I kind of want to learn to jungle as well, since that might be a better option play-wise for me. I've played casually for about a year and a half, though I'm still trying to find my niche in the game. :'D
I play on NA, my summoner name is Mukkuru! Though thanks to a combo of new computer/bad internet connection, I haven't had any matches in over half a year. x_x I usually just play against bots since I'm nervous about going against people (and let's be honest, a lot of the players in game can be pretty nasty at times), but I do enjoy playing support if I am going to go against players. I tend to main solo-mid Anivia/Fiddlesticks if I'm against bots.

I kind of want to learn to jungle as well, since that might be a better option play-wise for me. I've played casually for about a year and a half, though I'm still trying to find my niche in the game. :'D
water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
1 2 3