Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Converting food disappeared
I had quite a bit of fish and plants in my hoard that I converted to food - but the values never changed and now the food is gone.

I didn't see a forum already about this - and if there is I'm sorry I missed it :C

Is this happening with anyone else?
I had quite a bit of fish and plants in my hoard that I converted to food - but the values never changed and now the food is gone.

I didn't see a forum already about this - and if there is I'm sorry I missed it :C

Is this happening with anyone else?
mybanner_zps2f0d762b.png
@TheAlexBeast Are you sure you didn't sell the food by mistake? :(

If you're certain you converted it, did you try clearing your cache?
@TheAlexBeast Are you sure you didn't sell the food by mistake? :(

If you're certain you converted it, did you try clearing your cache?
cZLsLHr.png
@TheAlexBeast

This just happened to me ;___;

Aparently I have a lot of glitches happening in my account '-'
@TheAlexBeast

This just happened to me ;___;

Aparently I have a lot of glitches happening in my account '-'
@Jaena - I know I didn't sell it because my treasure value didn't go up either.

I did try that, too and still nothing. It's not a huge deal - but if this is happening for a lot of people, it could turn into a huge ordeal D:
@Jaena - I know I didn't sell it because my treasure value didn't go up either.

I did try that, too and still nothing. It's not a huge deal - but if this is happening for a lot of people, it could turn into a huge ordeal D:
mybanner_zps2f0d762b.png
@TheAlexBeast Well, my foods are converting fine, so you and @DiamondHeart may have been affected by the weird server issues that have been happening lately :(

You may want to Contact the admins to see if you can get your food back D: I know a few people lost familiars and items due to lag and got them back, so it may work out for you both!
@TheAlexBeast Well, my foods are converting fine, so you and @DiamondHeart may have been affected by the weird server issues that have been happening lately :(

You may want to Contact the admins to see if you can get your food back D: I know a few people lost familiars and items due to lag and got them back, so it may work out for you both!
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena
Thanks a bunch for your advice :)
I knew there were issues going around but I've never had any issues until now D:

Thanks again!
@Jaena
Thanks a bunch for your advice :)
I knew there were issues going around but I've never had any issues until now D:

Thanks again!
mybanner_zps2f0d762b.png
@Jaena
Thank you. I messaged them, and hope something can be done :<

So far I have been affected by 2 bugs. I hope no more keep apearing on me ;_;
@Jaena
Thank you. I messaged them, and hope something can be done :<

So far I have been affected by 2 bugs. I hope no more keep apearing on me ;_;