Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
@Ianicidic @Mistaphire [b]Hello you two![/b] I am super sorry for bugging you (again >_<), this will be the last time, promise! I wanted to ask if you two would maybe be willing to breed your dragons [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=36052&tab=dragon&did=24719628]Avion[/url][/b] and [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=68033&did=35575754]Jacquelyn[/url][/b] for me. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24719628] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247197/24719628_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35575754] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355758/35575754_350.png[/img] [/url] I am looking for a female dragon with their exact color-combo. Eye color wouldn't matter, so I'd be totally fine if either one of you would host the nest. [b]I would offer you to boon the nest, no matter how few eggs so you'd get your dragons back right away and on top of that pay both of you [b]350g[/b] each for your troubles (and the hatchies).[/b] I, of course, totally understand if you do not want to do this, but I wanted to give it a shot :) Please, if possible, let me know if you'd be up for it or not, that'd be great! Anyway, thank you for reading, and I hope you have a good day! Cheers!
@Ianicidic @Mistaphire

Hello you two!

I am super sorry for bugging you (again >_<), this will be the last time, promise!
I wanted to ask if you two would maybe be willing to breed your dragons Avion and Jacquelyn for me.

24719628_350.png

35575754_350.png

I am looking for a female dragon with their exact color-combo.
Eye color wouldn't matter, so I'd be totally fine if either one of you would host the nest.
I would offer you to boon the nest, no matter how few eggs so you'd get your dragons back right away and on top of that pay both of you 350g each for your troubles (and the hatchies).
I, of course, totally understand if you do not want to do this, but I wanted to give it a shot :)
Please, if possible, let me know if you'd be up for it or not, that'd be great!
Anyway, thank you for reading, and I hope you have a good day!

Cheers!
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
I wouldn't mind at all, if @Ianicidic is also willing. My only concern would be in getting my dear Jaqi back, I'm quite attached to her, but I'll take you at your word on that.

( I guess I'd forgotten about your pm, because I fully intended to reply. Sorry about that! )
I wouldn't mind at all, if @Ianicidic is also willing. My only concern would be in getting my dear Jaqi back, I'm quite attached to her, but I'll take you at your word on that.

( I guess I'd forgotten about your pm, because I fully intended to reply. Sorry about that! )
@Mistaphire
Thank you so much for your reply!
If you'd feel better (in case Ianicidic would also be cool with the offer AND would be willing to send his dragon to you for a few minutes) we could totally nest at your lair, so you wouldn't have to worry about it! I would also offer a collateral dragon of one of my pairs to either of you if you are worried about getting your dragon back, if that would ease your minds :)
@Mistaphire
Thank you so much for your reply!
If you'd feel better (in case Ianicidic would also be cool with the offer AND would be willing to send his dragon to you for a few minutes) we could totally nest at your lair, so you wouldn't have to worry about it! I would also offer a collateral dragon of one of my pairs to either of you if you are worried about getting your dragon back, if that would ease your minds :)
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Mistaphire
Hey there!
It's me again - I wanted to ask if you'd still be up for breeding you girl with one of my dragons? :)
I have another boy with the exact colors I am aiming to get and he's RTB in 2 days. I'd send him over to you with a boon if you'd be okay with it :)
The offer of the 350g for the hatchlings still stands as well of course.
@Mistaphire
Hey there!
It's me again - I wanted to ask if you'd still be up for breeding you girl with one of my dragons? :)
I have another boy with the exact colors I am aiming to get and he's RTB in 2 days. I'd send him over to you with a boon if you'd be okay with it :)
The offer of the 350g for the hatchlings still stands as well of course.
Absolutely!

I'm glad you were at least able to find a male with the colors you want!

Jacqi is still on cooldown for another week, though. So if you want to send your boy over then, I can breed them right away. That way you don't have to wait even longer for them!
Absolutely!

I'm glad you were at least able to find a male with the colors you want!

Jacqi is still on cooldown for another week, though. So if you want to send your boy over then, I can breed them right away. That way you don't have to wait even longer for them!
@Mistaphire
Oh I was so super lucky with him, I couldn't believe when I saw him in the AH, haha!
That sounds great, I'll send him over in a week then, thank you so so much!!
@Mistaphire
Oh I was so super lucky with him, I couldn't believe when I saw him in the AH, haha!
That sounds great, I'll send him over in a week then, thank you so so much!!