Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 5k gems 1:990
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 88 89
@Alphaeon Tysm! It's my bday today so I wanted to hatch two eggs :3 Sending a CR!
@Alphaeon Tysm! It's my bday today so I wanted to hatch two eggs :3 Sending a CR!
tUjSZIC.png
@Youmeanies, thank you so much, and happy birthday!!! Birthday egg hatches are the best! :D

No worries about the misplaced thread too. Easy mistake to make. <3
@Youmeanies, thank you so much, and happy birthday!!! Birthday egg hatches are the best! :D

No worries about the misplaced thread too. Easy mistake to make. <3
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I want to sell 222 gems
@Alphaeon
I want to sell 222 gems
@Alphaeon
@LuckyV55555, that’ll be 177,600 treasure for you! Send me a CR if you’re still interested. :)
@LuckyV55555, that’ll be 177,600 treasure for you! Send me a CR if you’re still interested. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I've got 900g for you! I'm gonna go ahead and set up a crossroads now, but take your time!
I've got 900g for you! I'm gonna go ahead and set up a crossroads now, but take your time!
tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_oqvqfo6XtE1r2ao8y_540.pngl11_book.pngm29_book.pngl22_book.pngm12_book.pngl19_book.pngs16_book.pngm5_book.pngl16_book.pngs10_book.pngm38_book.pngm16_book.pngl21_book.pngWay_Rox.png they/them
BJ6ik2C.png
Boop! Selling this time!
Boop! Selling this time!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

Sent a message your way Alphaeon! :)
Sent a message your way Alphaeon! :)
Boop!
Boop!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

Hey! Could I sell you 20 gems?? (I don't have many whOOPs) I really want to help you out on your Boolean quest!
Hey! Could I sell you 20 gems?? (I don't have many whOOPs) I really want to help you out on your Boolean quest!
i love musicals ahhh
boop
boop
i love musicals ahhh
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 88 89