Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CS Grab Bags!
1 2 3
I hardly ever play CS anymore, so I have about 760 pets collected that I don't want anymore. So, some grabs bags are in order. Here is my account with all the pets. Theres a few rares in there, and a bunch of random stuff. I will use a RNG to choose 3-6 pets for the grab bag, each grab bag costing 10kt or 10 gems. Ping me here with number of bags and send payment either via CR or Message, make sure to include ChickenSmoothie username in the message. I will send a trade on CS with 3-6 animals.

Please note this is for the game CHICKEN SMOOTHIE!! Include your chicken smoothie username somewhere, PLEASE!!!
any questions? Message me!

I hardly ever play CS anymore, so I have about 760 pets collected that I don't want anymore. So, some grabs bags are in order. Here is my account with all the pets. Theres a few rares in there, and a bunch of random stuff. I will use a RNG to choose 3-6 pets for the grab bag, each grab bag costing 10kt or 10 gems. Ping me here with number of bags and send payment either via CR or Message, make sure to include ChickenSmoothie username in the message. I will send a trade on CS with 3-6 animals.

Please note this is for the game CHICKEN SMOOTHIE!! Include your chicken smoothie username somewhere, PLEASE!!!
any questions? Message me!

Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736

I'll take 1 bag please
@Redtiger7736

I'll take 1 bag please
@Redtiger7736

I'll buy one!
@Redtiger7736

I'll buy one!
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
@RedTiger7736 I just joined like 3 seconds ago so I'll take one :3
@RedTiger7736 I just joined like 3 seconds ago so I'll take one :3
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
@Redtiger7736

Actually I'll buy 2 more XD
@Redtiger7736

Actually I'll buy 2 more XD
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
@Redtiger7736
I'll take 2
@Redtiger7736
I'll take 2
@nahern send CR with payment and CS username!
@nahern send CR with payment and CS username!
Wishlist (for now)
I bought 5
I bought 5
@Redtiger7736
Could i get two?
@Redtiger7736
Could i get two?
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
@lizzytiki sure can! send payment and CS username when you get the chance