Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {OPEN} vortexFM's Gijinka Shop
1 2 3
@vortexFM Hello, thanks for posting on my art-seeking thread, your art is lovely! It took me a bit to decide what to order, but here I am. I really like your fluid poses, I'd love it if you could draw my girl Mirage. She's a dancer, so something lively like the poses in your examples would be wonderful ^_^ She has gijinka refs in her bio :) [b]Username:[/b] StygianForm [b]User ID:[/b]199107 [b]Link to reference/dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30951603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309517/30951603_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]If ordering a dragon gijinka, specify here if you want wings/tail/unnatural colours:[/b] She has a ref, but feel free to add in dragony parts too, if you want to/think it would look good (like her skydancer face-spike things, wings or tail) :) Also feel free to do a variation on her clothes! As long as it's something flowy it will work, like a belly dance sort of thing. [b]A small blurb (2-3 sentences) on their personality:[/b] She's gentle and carefree, sort of a nurturer. But also very physically expressive, doesnt like to sit still for too long. [b]Pose[/b]: Floating [b]Facial Expression:[/b] A gentle smile, or similar :)
@vortexFM Hello, thanks for posting on my art-seeking thread, your art is lovely! It took me a bit to decide what to order, but here I am. I really like your fluid poses, I'd love it if you could draw my girl Mirage. She's a dancer, so something lively like the poses in your examples would be wonderful ^_^

She has gijinka refs in her bio :)
Username: StygianForm
User ID:199107
Link to reference/dragon:
30951603_350.png

If ordering a dragon gijinka, specify here if you want wings/tail/unnatural colours: She has a ref, but feel free to add in dragony parts too, if you want to/think it would look good (like her skydancer face-spike things, wings or tail) :) Also feel free to do a variation on her clothes! As long as it's something flowy it will work, like a belly dance sort of thing.
A small blurb (2-3 sentences) on their personality: She's gentle and carefree, sort of a nurturer. But also very physically expressive, doesnt like to sit still for too long.
Pose: Floating
Facial Expression: A gentle smile, or similar :)

forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm
Thank you so much for commissioning me! I'll add you to the list and ping you as soon as I have sketch done for you to look at. Hope you have a good Night of the Nocturne :)
@StygianForm
Thank you so much for commissioning me! I'll add you to the list and ping you as soon as I have sketch done for you to look at. Hope you have a good Night of the Nocturne :)
she/her | +3 FRT
tumblr_ozweiw8cTt1wj1y14o1_500.png
@vortexFM Thanks so much, I appreciate it! And you too :D I'm excited for this year's apparel+fams!
@vortexFM Thanks so much, I appreciate it! And you too :D I'm excited for this year's apparel+fams!
@vortexFM Ooooh it's looking lovely so far! No worries at all about the timing, I know the holidays can be hectic! I love the way you've drawn the mask and the silks :D I do have one request, if it's a pain then feel free to leave it as-is, but would it be possible to change the pose of her legs just a little, maybe have one bent like the example on the right? Or maybe bent but crossing behind the other leg, if that makes sense?
@vortexFM Ooooh it's looking lovely so far! No worries at all about the timing, I know the holidays can be hectic! I love the way you've drawn the mask and the silks :D I do have one request, if it's a pain then feel free to leave it as-is, but would it be possible to change the pose of her legs just a little, maybe have one bent like the example on the right? Or maybe bent but crossing behind the other leg, if that makes sense?
@StygianForm of course I can do that, it's no problem! I'm glad everything else is okay :)
@StygianForm of course I can do that, it's no problem! I'm glad everything else is okay :)
she/her | +3 FRT
tumblr_ozweiw8cTt1wj1y14o1_500.png
@vortexFM Thanks so much! :D
@vortexFM Thanks so much! :D
1 2 3