Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5
@Maki
@LapisDragon17718
@SkullKaizer
@GiantPandroid
IM so so so so sorry! I have had a rough week and I didnt have time to do the commissions. I will get them done, i promise, but it might take a while, im not doing so good...
@Maki
@LapisDragon17718
@SkullKaizer
@GiantPandroid
IM so so so so sorry! I have had a rough week and I didnt have time to do the commissions. I will get them done, i promise, but it might take a while, im not doing so good...
@Deadbeat

That's alright, take as long as you need~
@Deadbeat

That's alright, take as long as you need~
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Deadbeat take your time no worries
@Deadbeat take your time no worries
signature_by_skullkaizer-dbmels8.jpg
@Maki
@LapisDragon17718
@SkullKaizer
@GiantPandroid

Again, I am very VERY sorry about how long this is taking. My computer is not working and I had to go get it fixed. That took about a week or two. AND THAN, my tablet wasnt working MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, So, that also took about a week to fix. So, im done all that right, I get started, its all good BUT NONONONNONNONONONON! The... POWER WENT OUT. AT this point ive live, givin' up. Im emotionally exausted.

GAH

But good news guys and girls (we don't assume genders here) all the problems are gone now! Ill get re started (because I forgot to save) as soon as I can!

Thank you for being patient ^^
@Maki
@LapisDragon17718
@SkullKaizer
@GiantPandroid

Again, I am very VERY sorry about how long this is taking. My computer is not working and I had to go get it fixed. That took about a week or two. AND THAN, my tablet wasnt working MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, So, that also took about a week to fix. So, im done all that right, I get started, its all good BUT NONONONNONNONONONON! The... POWER WENT OUT. AT this point ive live, givin' up. Im emotionally exausted.

GAH

But good news guys and girls (we don't assume genders here) all the problems are gone now! Ill get re started (because I forgot to save) as soon as I can!

Thank you for being patient ^^
@Deadbeat
It's alright! Sounds like that sucks a lot, anyways.
@Deadbeat
It's alright! Sounds like that sucks a lot, anyways.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
1 2 3 4 5