Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] LvE OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 116 117
@Valoria

I have no problem waiting, I have a couple that grew up today I can train while I wait <3. I just forgot to ship them over last night XD

edit: and I remain unable to tell the difference between pearlcatchers & tundras XD sorry for the cancelled CRs XD
@Valoria

I have no problem waiting, I have a couple that grew up today I can train while I wait <3. I just forgot to ship them over last night XD

edit: and I remain unable to tell the difference between pearlcatchers & tundras XD sorry for the cancelled CRs XD
Im here and ready to take your dragons!
Im here and ready to take your dragons!
@October Thank you! You are my favorite! <3

@balthy Yup 1t generally count as a 1-way cr!
@October Thank you! You are my favorite! <3

@balthy Yup 1t generally count as a 1-way cr!
U8QtDKC.png
@TramontAnna

Currently online are: patronissimo, Aeroden, Marge, Moirli, and Romi.

As for the multiplier, the x30 is for today only, so that will not apply retroactively to previous days. But today that number is the one tripled when you send for 0t!
@TramontAnna

Currently online are: patronissimo, Aeroden, Marge, Moirli, and Romi.

As for the multiplier, the x30 is for today only, so that will not apply retroactively to previous days. But today that number is the one tripled when you send for 0t!
LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne
Thank you, all is clear now. :)
@Rynne
Thank you, all is clear now. :)
@patronissimo
Can you take 12 level 6 for raffle (treasure)?
@patronissimo
Can you take 12 level 6 for raffle (treasure)?
@Zog lay em on me baby [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/BTe6OassV0iDS/giphy.gif[/img]
@Zog

lay em on me baby

giphy.gif
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo

Leeloo!!! My favorite movie!!!
Dergs on the way.
@patronissimo

Leeloo!!! My favorite movie!!!
Dergs on the way.
Good luck! Go Light go!
Good luck! Go Light go!
rkylBBV.pngx0CMhAc.pngzyvrj7C.png
@Isti Hello! Quick question: I managed to reach the 25k tickets required to enter the bonus round yesterday; am I entered in the bonus round automatically for reaching 25k tickets, or do I need to ask to be entered into the bonus round?
@Isti Hello! Quick question: I managed to reach the 25k tickets required to enter the bonus round yesterday; am I entered in the bonus round automatically for reaching 25k tickets, or do I need to ask to be entered into the bonus round?
8EDULPG.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 116 117