Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | QUICK 300g Full-body sketches WAITLIST
1 2 3 4
@GhostSlugs :O Your art is lovely!! Do you still have an open slot? If not, can I be pinged if you open up for more? Thanks :)
@GhostSlugs :O Your art is lovely!! Do you still have an open slot? If not, can I be pinged if you open up for more? Thanks :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@hungry done! B) so i think when i copied the ref to keep an eye on i might've accidentally messed with it BASICALLY i gave him a tail and realized i wasn't sure if he actually had one so you get two versions lol tail and no tail

@StygianForm thank you :D and yes i do have a slot open! B)
@hungry done! B) so i think when i copied the ref to keep an eye on i might've accidentally messed with it BASICALLY i gave him a tail and realized i wasn't sure if he actually had one so you get two versions lol tail and no tail

@StygianForm thank you :D and yes i do have a slot open! B)
5.png
STAFF needs to FIX MULTI-GAZE
comment if you can.
let staff know exactly how abhorrently unprofessional this kind of quality is.

yUJyALg.png
@GhostSlugs Omg yay! :D I would love a full body drawing of my alien OC Plato. I think he'd look cool in your style! I'm happy to pay more, or at least tip generously, since the design has a lot of extra bits on it. Or if you'd prefer a simpler character I can pick someone else (or if there's someone in my character folder that appeals to you more, let me know!)

Also, I'm not settled on his outfit design yet, so if you prefer to just skip the outfit entirely and draw him au naturale, or put him in modern clothes (ie some pants or shorts) that would be cool too.

PS do you post your art online somewhere? If so I'd love to check it out :)
@GhostSlugs Omg yay! :D I would love a full body drawing of my alien OC Plato. I think he'd look cool in your style! I'm happy to pay more, or at least tip generously, since the design has a lot of extra bits on it. Or if you'd prefer a simpler character I can pick someone else (or if there's someone in my character folder that appeals to you more, let me know!)

Also, I'm not settled on his outfit design yet, so if you prefer to just skip the outfit entirely and draw him au naturale, or put him in modern clothes (ie some pants or shorts) that would be cool too.

PS do you post your art online somewhere? If so I'd love to check it out :)
@StygianForm o....mg........i love him i'd love to draw him!! as for clothes i can totally do what he's wearing if you want or go with what you suggested

and yeah! monsterglow.tumblr.com but i post pretty irregularly with completely inconsistent themes lol :v
@StygianForm o....mg........i love him i'd love to draw him!! as for clothes i can totally do what he's wearing if you want or go with what you suggested

and yeah! monsterglow.tumblr.com but i post pretty irregularly with completely inconsistent themes lol :v
5.png
comment if you can.

yUJyALg.png
@GhostSlugs Ahhh thank you! :D I saw your examples (and username) and it reminded me a lot of him eheh, so I thought you might be a good match!

It's really up to you with the clothes, I will probably change/evolve the design of them later, what I've got there is kind of a first draft. For that matter, if you have any design input or ideas on improving them, maybe you could do your own version of it, or a variation? If that's not too much work ;v;
@GhostSlugs Ahhh thank you! :D I saw your examples (and username) and it reminded me a lot of him eheh, so I thought you might be a good match!

It's really up to you with the clothes, I will probably change/evolve the design of them later, what I've got there is kind of a first draft. For that matter, if you have any design input or ideas on improving them, maybe you could do your own version of it, or a variation? If that's not too much work ;v;
@StygianForm well you were spot on ;D and also i'm totally glad that my username and/or art style is transparent enough to give my interests away like that LOL

and omg honestly i'd love to ;v; i've been in a creative rut when it comes to good monster designs lately so this'll be great for digging me out of it
@StygianForm well you were spot on ;D and also i'm totally glad that my username and/or art style is transparent enough to give my interests away like that LOL

and omg honestly i'd love to ;v; i've been in a creative rut when it comes to good monster designs lately so this'll be great for digging me out of it
5.png
comment if you can.

yUJyALg.png
@GhostSlugs That would be fantastic!! I really love the designs of yours I've seen over on your blog, so I totally trust you to do something cool!
@GhostSlugs That would be fantastic!! I really love the designs of yours I've seen over on your blog, so I totally trust you to do something cool!
@GhostSlugs could I please get a non-anthro fullbody of this guy right here? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253673/25367236_350.png[/img]
@GhostSlugs could I please get a non-anthro fullbody of this guy right here?

25367236_350.png
@GhostSlugs

omg i love it! thank you so much!!!!
@GhostSlugs

omg i love it! thank you so much!!!!
6fhs9W3.png
@GhostSlugs AAH thank you thank you! I'm glad you like his design! :'D I'll send that over now~
@GhostSlugs AAH thank you thank you! I'm glad you like his design! :'D I'll send that over now~
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
1 2 3 4