Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hi Guys
1 2 3
@greatlordhades forgot to ping sorry but like how expensive? i have like 50 treasure n shes brown n blue
@greatlordhades forgot to ping sorry but like how expensive? i have like 50 treasure n shes brown n blue
@whatspace

Hi welcome to FR! putting @ infront of someone's name send them a ping to alert them that you have mentioned them.

You have some beautiful progens.
@whatspace

Hi welcome to FR! putting @ infront of someone's name send them a ping to alert them that you have mentioned them.

You have some beautiful progens.
C5V5o0z.png
@whatspace I think abiut 350,000 treasure, or 3500 gems.
Like I said, sell your soul.
@whatspace I think abiut 350,000 treasure, or 3500 gems.
Like I said, sell your soul.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@whatspace to change a dragon's colours you'd have to get a [item=tri-color scatterscroll] which randomizes a dragon's colours. all of them though, you cant change them separately! which one is your random? oh, also, it's 350 gems. i think someone above said 3500 EDIT: ah heck, it seems like a lot of people have answered already, sorry!
@whatspace to change a dragon's colours you'd have to get a Tri-Color Scatterscroll which randomizes a dragon's colours. all of them though, you cant change them separately! which one is your random?
oh, also, it's 350 gems. i think someone above said 3500

EDIT: ah heck, it seems like a lot of people have answered already, sorry!
| Wishlist | FR +10 |
i9ilGii.png
You're not supposed to use all caps on a topic title.

Are you old enough to be on the site?
You're not supposed to use all caps on a topic title.

Are you old enough to be on the site?
Mg9qSuP.gif
@whatspace c: The cheapest apparel costs around 3000 treasure on the auction house. Once you're a bit more established you should end up with plenty as it also drops in the coliseum, from Pinkerton and from chests. Soon you'll have more than you know what to do with.

As for making money there's a useful guide here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2243219
If you like the coliseum it's a really great way to earn money once you have a level 25 team c:
There's a coli guide here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1040710&p=mb
@whatspace c: The cheapest apparel costs around 3000 treasure on the auction house. Once you're a bit more established you should end up with plenty as it also drops in the coliseum, from Pinkerton and from chests. Soon you'll have more than you know what to do with.

As for making money there's a useful guide here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2243219
If you like the coliseum it's a really great way to earn money once you have a level 25 team c:
There's a coli guide here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1040710&p=mb
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Whatspace, if you change your random progen dragon’s genes up a bit (greening dragons up is an expensive thing to do because even the cheapest genes are like 100,000+ treasure, but it’s also really awesome because it can make them look rreally cool) the brown on her body isn’t as noticeable ^-^ I wouldn’t risk scattering her colors if it was me because she’s pretty cool as she is and you can get some... weird color combinations from scattering. But, of course, she’s your dragon, so if you want to save up and change her, go for it! She can look pretty cool as she is, though... For example: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=3&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=13&winggene=21&wings=5&auth=901053836607ea991fd7bad3fac3ddace6764281&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (These are the genes Jaguar, Striation, and Contour... pretty!) If you want to see what your dragons would look like if you change their genes, like I just did, you can copy their ID number (the small series of numbers right under their name on their page) and paste it into the Scrying Workshop, which you’ll find on the sidebar of the site. From there you can see what a dragon will look like with a whole bunch of gene combinations! Welcome to FR! Sorry for the giant text blurb! If you need help or want advice from anyone there’s a whole bunch of awesome people here who are happy to help... as you’ve seen already, haha *gestures to the rest of the posts here* c:
@Whatspace, if you change your random progen dragon’s genes up a bit (greening dragons up is an expensive thing to do because even the cheapest genes are like 100,000+ treasure, but it’s also really awesome because it can make them look rreally cool) the brown on her body isn’t as noticeable ^-^ I wouldn’t risk scattering her colors if it was me because she’s pretty cool as she is and you can get some... weird color combinations from scattering. But, of course, she’s your dragon, so if you want to save up and change her, go for it! She can look pretty cool as she is, though... For example:
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=3&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=13&winggene=21&wings=5&auth=901053836607ea991fd7bad3fac3ddace6764281&dummyext=prev.png
(These are the genes Jaguar, Striation, and Contour... pretty!)
If you want to see what your dragons would look like if you change their genes, like I just did, you can copy their ID number (the small series of numbers right under their name on their page) and paste it into the Scrying Workshop, which you’ll find on the sidebar of the site. From there you can see what a dragon will look like with a whole bunch of gene combinations!

Welcome to FR! Sorry for the giant text blurb! If you need help or want advice from anyone there’s a whole bunch of awesome people here who are happy to help... as you’ve seen already, haha *gestures to the rest of the posts here* c:
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Hello! Welcome to flight rising! If you want to know a fast way to get money, get a bunch of dragons from the free dragon threads, there are lots of kind people there! Then breed the dragons you get from the free dragon threads! Then sell their babies (or keep them if you want to.) And then, get enough money to buy fodder and then Kevel the fodder to at least level 4 and get money! It will be hard at first and if you want to speed things up, you can rent level 25 to start with.
Hello! Welcome to flight rising! If you want to know a fast way to get money, get a bunch of dragons from the free dragon threads, there are lots of kind people there! Then breed the dragons you get from the free dragon threads! Then sell their babies (or keep them if you want to.) And then, get enough money to buy fodder and then Kevel the fodder to at least level 4 and get money! It will be hard at first and if you want to speed things up, you can rent level 25 to start with.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
@stormdragon21 sorry, and yes im just excited and on my phone so i dont want to bother capitalizing
@stormdragon21 sorry, and yes im just excited and on my phone so i dont want to bother capitalizing
@greatlordhades yikes that's a lot
@greatlordhades yikes that's a lot
1 2 3