Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Art! (Headshot/Chibi) temp. closed
1 2 3 4 5
@IzunaPhantomhive Of course! Could I get a Shading (with colour) Headshot of this gorgeous boy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37354549] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373546/37354549_350.png[/img] [/url]
@IzunaPhantomhive Of course! Could I get a Shading (with colour) Headshot of this gorgeous boy?

37354549_350.png
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@Glurpagos Alright, I'll get to work. It might take a while as there's someone ahead of you in the queue.
@Glurpagos Alright, I'll get to work. It might take a while as there's someone ahead of you in the queue.
@IzunaPhantomhive All good! I guess just send me a PM or ping once it's done :D
@IzunaPhantomhive All good! I guess just send me a PM or ping once it's done :D
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@Glurpagos Yep, I will
@Glurpagos Yep, I will
@SarcasticHawke Yep, just a reminder that it will take longer because there are more people ahead of you in the queue!
@SarcasticHawke Yep, just a reminder that it will take longer because there are more people ahead of you in the queue!
@IzunaPhantomhive No problem <3 Do you prefer payment upfront or when the commission is done?
@IzunaPhantomhive No problem <3 Do you prefer payment upfront or when the commission is done?
@SarcasticHawke You can pay me when I am done :3
@SarcasticHawke You can pay me when I am done :3
@Glurpagos @SarcasticHawke @GlitchingFlame

I'm very sorry but I may have to postpone all your commissions by a week or so as my computer was confiscated :C Glurpagos and SarcasticHawke, I have yet to start on your commissions, but I will start ASAP, once I get my computer back. Expect it two weeks from now or three weeks. As for GlitchingFlame, I have already finished your commission, but all my files and pictures are on my computer and I cannot access it right now, so I will send it over ASAP too. I'm very sorry about this and I hope you guys can understand >~<
@Glurpagos @SarcasticHawke @GlitchingFlame

I'm very sorry but I may have to postpone all your commissions by a week or so as my computer was confiscated :C Glurpagos and SarcasticHawke, I have yet to start on your commissions, but I will start ASAP, once I get my computer back. Expect it two weeks from now or three weeks. As for GlitchingFlame, I have already finished your commission, but all my files and pictures are on my computer and I cannot access it right now, so I will send it over ASAP too. I'm very sorry about this and I hope you guys can understand >~<
@IzunaPhantomhive Aw, it's no trouble. I'm sorry that happened to you, that's the worst feeling =^/ I have no issues waiting at all. I understand stuff happens.
@IzunaPhantomhive Aw, it's no trouble. I'm sorry that happened to you, that's the worst feeling =^/ I have no issues waiting at all. I understand stuff happens.
@IzunaPhantomhive

S'all right! Unfortunately, I understand :P (my account is actually closed right now, but due to a glitch, I'm occasionally still able to go on...) But no worries! Take your time ^^
@IzunaPhantomhive

S'all right! Unfortunately, I understand :P (my account is actually closed right now, but due to a glitch, I'm occasionally still able to go on...) But no worries! Take your time ^^
Artboard-1.png
1 2 3 4 5