Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | An Imp Who Wishes to Travel!
Hello! I've had this traveling Imp in my lair for little over a year now, and I feel like she was getting a little bored after all this time. So, I finally decided to send her off to a new clan! If you would like her feel free to ping me and I will happily send her over. She comes with all her apparel and her familiar. Now, please don't take her just to exalt, I know I can't force anyone to do anything, but she's having too much fun to go to the deities just yet! Anyhow, here she is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7186875] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71869/7186875_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you for your time! :)
Hello! I've had this traveling Imp in my lair for little over a year now, and I feel like she was getting a little bored after all this time. So, I finally decided to send her off to a new clan! If you would like her feel free to ping me and I will happily send her over. She comes with all her apparel and her familiar. Now, please don't take her just to exalt, I know I can't force anyone to do anything, but she's having too much fun to go to the deities just yet! Anyhow, here she is:

7186875_350.png

Thank you for your time! :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@deramadus ill take her !!
@deramadus ill take her !!
@cvltdog

Alright, wow, that was fast! :D I'll send her over soon, thank you! Also, I know you're not super new (are you new anymore? Heh, I dunno), but welcome to FR nonetheless!
@cvltdog

Alright, wow, that was fast! :D I'll send her over soon, thank you! Also, I know you're not super new (are you new anymore? Heh, I dunno), but welcome to FR nonetheless!
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@deramadus
y e a h, i’ve been stalking the forums a lot today lol
and thank you !
@deramadus
y e a h, i’ve been stalking the forums a lot today lol
and thank you !